L-O-V-E

Chapter Thirty-Three:
L-O-V-E

The last and final chapter awaits you . . .

CLARKE'S POV:

Walking into the restaurant, I notice Raven standing in the waiting room, walking aimlessly and angry.

I wave when she turns, walking over to her, holding hands with Rory.

Raven looks at my stomach and her eyes widen," Oh my god. I knew you were pregnant, but not this pregnant. You're very pregnant, Clarke."

I nod," Okay, okay. What's up with our table?"

" They gave it away to tourists!"

I laugh," Follow me, I got this."

I get us our table from a work friend, and we're finally seated. I clench my menu, a growing pain in my side taking my breath away. I groan, casually.

Raven's eyes widen," You better not be going into labor," she says, jokingly.

" Definitely not, we're weeks away. I think I'm just hungry," I smile, putting on a brave face.

Aurora draws on her kids meal sheet, showing me," It's baby carrot."

I laugh," That's so good! And what's this?" I point.

She smiles," A bunny is eating baby carrot."

Raven and I both laugh, but it's short lived when a I receieve another sharp pain. This time I clench the table, taking a deep breath," Oh my god."

" Clarke, are you sure you're okay? Maybe we should call your doctor or 9-1-1."

I shake my head, frantically," Bellamy is out of town, no way this baby is coming out now."

" Clarke," she says sternly. The waiter returns and we hesitantly order our food. The second he leaves, Raven mumbles," If you're in pain, let me know."

I take a short breath, and smile, perking up. " I'm just fine! Don't worry."

She rolls her eyes," You let me know, okay? You're not having your baby in the middle of this restaurant!"

I laugh," Quiet down, people are staring."

She shrugs," I've never been a quiet person, oh well. So, where's Bellamy?"

" He's in New York, it's just business-" I shriek in agony over this next pain. I start breathing heavily, while sweating," Okay...I'm in pain."

" I'm calling 9-1-1. We're going to the hospital."

" No, no, let me get in the car. We can drive, I have everything in the car."

She rolls her eyes," Clarke-"

I begin to stand up, rising from my seat,"-Come on, I practiced this."

She stands up quickly, taking my purse and taking Aurora from her high chair. We leave in a rush, and I make it to the car, no problem.

" You are not driving, what the hell are you doing?" Raven asks me.

" I'm fine," I respond.

She laughs," You're crazy! Get in the passenger seat before you loose your mind. Give me your keys."

I roll my eyes, handing her the keys and allowing her to help me into the passenger side.

" Let me know when the pain happens again; we should timing those, right?"