4 years later

Chapter Thirty:
4 YEARS LATER

CLARKE'S POV:

I smiled, holding Bellamy's hand as we travelled outside of my college graduation. It's been a long journey, with him by my side ever since my high school graduation. It feels so good to finally be graduated.

I stared at Bellamy's beautiful eyes, and he stared back, giving me a quick kiss to my cheek. He smiles," Where to now, Mrs. Blake, and mother of my second baby."

I whispered," Shh, someone will hear you!"

He gives me a look," Clarke, look at you, if no one can tell by now, then they're just being polite."

I laughed, touching my big bump," I know, it just makes me nervous."

" Aurora turned out beautiful, don't worry. He'll be just as healthy and beautiful when he decides to come out."

" Any day now," I beamed, smiling to Bellamy.

" Alright, let's get home, I'm sure Rory is giving Grandma and Grandpa a hard time." We reach our car, the black mini-van, and Bellamy helps me get inside. This belly bump makes things more difficult than you would expect. But I guess you can say I'm use to it.

Making our way up the stairs to our apartment, we hear laughing and old, classical music. Bellamy and I glance at each other before opening the door.

Kane dances around with Rory in his arms, and Abby claps from the couch.

" What are you making her listen to," Bellamy asks, jokingly.

She notices me and struggles to be let go. Kane hands me her," How was it?"

Bellamy smiles," It was great, she's now a college graduate."

Abby smiles," How's our baby?"

I swing Aurora around the room, and flash a smile to my mother," I'm great, Mom."

She frowns," Oh, not you! Little baby in here." She touches my stomach, and I laugh.

Kane asks," When will you share the name? You have to have one, right?"

" We've talked about it, but nothing official yet," Bellamy answers.

Rory shouts," Baby carrot!"

I roll my eyes," His name is not going to be carrot, silly goose."

She giggled and I set her down. She walks to Bellamy and jumps into his lap. He starts tickling her and being adorable.

My mother smiles, whispering," You can tell me the name, I won't tell."

I laughed," Nuh-uh, Mama. We're waiting to share that."

***

QUICK little chapter to share some news! SO, I decided since my summer isn't over yet, that I would continue writing, but flash forward four years and continue with this for awhile before I head off to school at the beginning of September! I thought it might be a little more different & more fun to do this instead of an epilogue/ a sequel! I hope you enjoyed the little teaser trailer and be excited for more in this new life of theirs!

Aurora, aka Rory, is 3 years old and obviously their first baby girl! & Baby carrot is coming next! And so much more is coming up next, I have some plans for these few chapters, and I hope you like this idea! (Different is good, right?)

XOXO Lanie