05

She was sitting at the bar in a purple v-neck blouse, a push-up bra, and black jeans that hugged her features. She had a pair of ankle boots on, and her hair was curled. It was a comfortable outfit, and she did her best to wear something so that she wasn't over or underdressed.

He showed up in khakis and a deep blue sweater. He sits next to her, ordering whiskey. She smiles.

"Were you waiting for me?"

She tilts her head slightly, "What?"

"You don't have a drink." She nods, adjusting her position on the stool.

"Just haven't ordered yet. I'm not quite sure what I want."

He nods, "They have great margaritas."

She smiles, shrugs a little, and nods. When the bartender returns with his drink, she orders a margarita.

~

He presses her against his front door, kissing down her neck and grinding his hips against hers. She lets out a moan, tugging on the hem of his sweater, which is swiftly pulled off of his chest.

He moves to unbutton her blouse, tugging it off and unclipping her bra. She reaches for his pants, letting her bra slide off her chest and onto the ground.

They swap sides, him now pressed against the door, her trailing kisses down his stomach. She pulls his pants down, palming the mound in his boxers. He groans, and she pulls them down, taking him in her mouth.

She bobs her head, swirling her tongue, making him groan and buck against her. She smiles, taking more of him inside of her mouth until she's gagging and has tears in her eyes, smearing her mascara and making it run down her cheeks.

She maintains eye contact with him, which only seems to enhance his pleasure. With one last swirl of her tongue, she pulls away, wiping the saliva from her chin.

He pulls her up, carrying her to his kitchen. He sits her on the island, pushing her back so she's lying down. He unbuttons her pants, pulling them down. He smiles at her lace panties, pulling them to the side.

He runs a finger between her folds and then grabs her left thigh, pulling it up and propping it on his shoulder. He pushes her other thigh aside, burying his face in her pussy, lapping at her with his tongue.

And, shit. He was actually kind good at it.

For the first time in a while, she felt it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't like the last few guys she had let eat her out.

It wasn't enough to make her cum, but with a bit of improvement, it could. She fakes an orgasm anyway, gripping at his hair.

That was enough for him to pull away, take off her panties, and pull her down, bending her over the counter and pushing himself inside.

She moans. This part felt okay, but it was never good. It felt, and that was what she cared about.

It took a while for his thrusts to become sloppy, and he pulled out of her, cumming on her back.

They were both panting, and he reached for paper towels to clean her back. Then, he carried her to his bedroom, laying in the bed with her.

-----------------------------------

A/N - ugh I hate smut when it's not the couple. I had to do it though