🔞4. Century celebration (Bottom Shubman)

‼️ Bottom Shubman‼️
‼️Top Ishan‼️

*Ishan's POV*

I watched as my boyfriend made his comeback in front of the whole world. Everyone was cheering from what I could see on the TV, and he finally did his bow down celebration. All of us, especially me, have been waiting for that.

Due to his contribution, the team won by a huge lead and we were declared as the champions. I had called him as soon as the match ended.

"Congratulations, Mrs.Kishan "
"Thank you, Ishan"

So everyone was watching him, huh? He'd never call me Ishan if we were alone.

"Aaj to aap chamak rahi thi ground pe"
"Bas bhi kar na, aisa kuch thodi kiya hai maine"
"Aisa kuch?! This was something every fan had waited for"

I looked at the TV, the camera pointed at a very shy and blushing Shubman on the call, then moved away.

"..god, now everyone's seen me blushing! Awesome!"
"To kya hua, let them know that you belong to me, and just me, Shubman"
"... I miss you, Ishan"
"I miss you too, baby. Meet me soon?"
"When?"
"Whenever you're back"

...

*Shubman's POV*

The flight landed and I called Ishan as soon as I could. It was late, but he picked it up.
"Where are you!?"
"Just landed"
"Reach home fast, baby, I'm waiting"

Home.
My home is only my Ishan. It doesn't matter where we are. If we're together, I'm home.

"Aaj ka kya plan hai, huh?"
"Call pe to bohot sharma raha tha"
"Ishan aur Shubman, ek kamre mein band..."
"...aur chabi kho jaye"

Shreyas, Kuldeep, Siraj, and all the others teased me.
I blushed at their comments, because yes, I couldn't wait to see Ishan again.

I put my keys in the lock, turning it open. There, I met my boyfriend, who jumped at me the moment I stepped foot inside our shared apartment. Our home.

"Itni der laga di, Shubi, call bhi nahi kiya, mujhe itna dar lag raha tha pata hai"
"I'm sorry, Ishu. My phone died and I couldn't call you"
"Dhyaan rakhna agli baar.."

I finally got to have a proper look at him. His eyes showed no hint of sleep. His lips playing a smirk, ears pierced with rings and his whole body that I missed.

*Ishan's POV*

I looked at Shubman once we broke the hug. His face was covered in a little sweat, relaxed smile, happier eyes,  and his body which was practically screaming 'sex'.

I slowly reached my hand to his collar, bringing him down into a kiss. It included everything. Want, love, passion, intensity, everything.

I then slipped my tongue out, into his mouth, and he began sucking on it, making me moan into his mouth.
"Fuck, Shubman, Get all of this off, I've waited long enough"

He threw away his clothes in one go, making me do the same.
"Lay down on the bed, Darling. I want to celebrate your victory with you. You were so awesome out there, looking so pretty flaunting that ass when you bow. I want to ruin it and fuck that so hard that everytime you score a century, you'll remember this"

"Ishu- fuck... Please do it fast.. I can't wait, please"

God, how did I get so lucky. The man that the whole world has his eyes on is under me currently, begging me to fuck him.

"Knees up, Darling, let me taste you again... I've missed it"

He did as I said. I dived my tongue straight into his hole, making him moan and move his hips. I pressed him down with one hand, other holding his already hard cock, not moving.