🔞25. I'm yours. Yours and yours

Akshita_01
Your request 🫶

Context:
Ishan and Shubman are going to a party but end up having a party in their car instead.

(Kink alert ❗)
Enjoy😗😉
....

*Third person's POV*

"Are you ready, Bab- ... Uhm.. y-you- you're wearing that?"
Shubman asked his husband, his breath and heart stopping at the sight.

"How do I look?"
"God you look so hot and sexy and just- Oh god- do we really need to go?"
"It's important for you, Hubba, we should go"
"I won't even be able to focus anywhere with you in that.."

Ishan wore a black pant and a maroon shirt which was exposing his chest completely. His tattoos were completely on show and his pants were hugging his perfect curves in a way Shubman couldn't help but feel the urge to lick him like his ice-cream from top to bottom.

"I like it when you look at me like that" Ishan said in a breathy voice, wrapping his arms around Shubman's neck, pressing his body against his.
"Baby-"
"Just hold me, Shubi"

Shubman complied and let Ishan grind himself against Shubman. Both of them moaning as if they were drunk. The whole room was filled with the sound of their clothes rubbing against each other.

"Ugh- Ishu- we need to go Baby-"
"Nh- Mhm- at least kiss me"

Shubman wasted no time and kissed Ishan hungrily, ruining his hair completely.
"Mh- Shubi- stop now- Hubby"
"Hmm... You should have a hickey here, Baby. People should know that this beauty is mine and married"
"Hmm- they should- but I'll be with you the whole time anyways, Hubby. We'll be late if we don't go now"

After a bit more convincing, Shubman finally agreed and proceeded to the car. Ishan quickly fixed his hair and sat in the passanger seat.

"Don't drive to fast, Hubby. And focus on the road. I don't want another accident because of me or I'll not wear these clothes from the next time"
"I'm focused, Baby... Just wear them more oftem for me to rip them off of you"

Ishan blushed even after getting married, Shubman's words made adrenaline rush inside his body.

He looked over at his husband who was looking like a royal prince even in the car. One hand on the gear and the other on the steering wheel. His navy blue suit looked darker in the absence of light and Ishan could swear he was feeling so high on his hormones right now just by looking at him.

"I can't be exactly focusing like this, Baby. Have some mercy on me, my hot Husband"
"Don't say this in front of people there"
"Why? They'd already know you're so hot, they should then know too that you're my husband"
"They would by the rings and pendant"
"And also when you'll be with me the whole time"
"Of course, Hubby... I'm yours. Yours and yours"

The ride continued with Shubman looking back on the road and Ishan still staring at him, this time through his phone camera or the mirrors.
Shubman was seeing it all. The small attempts Ishan was making to get a view of his husband, to get to touch him, even though he never said no, it was a turn on for Shubman.

Without saying anything, he brought his hands to Ishan's inner thigh, caressing the skin slowly with his palm and dragging it up at a very teasing speed. Ishan took in a sharp breath and froze at the place. If he moved or said anything, it'd make it even worse and then Shubman won't stop.
He then took Ishan's hand in his and placed them back on the gear.

After a few seconds Ishan let the breath out.
"Shh-ubi-"
"Baby you're so needy right now too.. why'd you say yes to come here"
"I- I'm not... This is important, Shub"
"We've reached here though.."
"We're going inside"