🔞5. seven minutes in heaven-P1

*Third person's POV*

Ishan and Shubman, the platonic bffs, which the whole ICT knew were just so in love with each other but wouldn't admit.

After the England test series, they decided to have a short rest before IPL. The whole team was present for the night, ready to play some games and just get wasted, and restore.

Shubman, Ishan, Rohit, Virat, Shrey, Kuldeep, Siraj, Jaddu, Bumrah, Harry, KL and a few more sat together, all a little drunk, in a circle.

"What are we playing tonight?" Asked Kuldeep.
Shreyas snickered, an evil smirk playing on his lips. "Seven minutes in heaven".

"Okay, what now? Are you going to kill us for 7 minutes and then try to bring us back?.. I'm not up for this." Ro said.

"Are! No bhaiya. You'll have to get locked in the closet for 7 minutes with someone and spend your time doing whatever you want"
"Ohhh"

"It's going to be fun!, right Ishu?"
"Of course "

Everyone gave each other a look. They understood Shrey's plan, to unite the lovers.

"So we'll spin the bottle, and whoever it points to will have to spend 7 minutes together. And we'll spin it twice, to get the two people, making this fair." Shrey said.
"Right, sounds good to me" Shubman replied.

'oh, Shubman, it'll sound very good to you soon' Shreyas smirked thinking to himself.

Shrey spun the bottle and it landed on Jaddu. Then it landed on Virat.
"Oh no-"
"YES! Finally someone to hear my Jamanagar stories!"
"Hahahaa all the best, bhaiya" Kuldeep cheered.

"I'm gonna make that 10 minutes, poor Jaddu bhai never gets to tell his stories to anyone" Shrey said.
"Han han, make it" Ro said, laughing.

"What would you do if it were us?" Ishan asked Shubman.
"I- I don't know?? Maybe we could just... Talk?"
"Talk... Right"
"You got something else in mind?"
"I... I do actually " he said, looking at Shubman, eying his lips.

"Khatam nahi hua kya abtak!" Virat screamed from inside, only a minute in.

The lot laughed and soon the 10 minutes were over.
"I'm never playing this game again"
"I LOVE THIS GAME!"

"2 kinds of people" Shubman said and everyone laughed, but the one he was focused on was none other than Ishan. His voice deep, eyes closed, and chest puffed.

"SHUBI!"
"Sorry, what?"
"It's your turn to spin"
"Yeah right"

"What happened? "
"Nothing, just thinking something"
"What?"
"If we were in there, are you thinking kf doing what I'm thinking?"
"What were you thinking?" Ishan asked, oh so innocently.
"Guess we'll have to find out" He smirked.

Yes they both were thinking the same thing. What? To talk! Of course. What else did you guys think? Sex. Well that too.

He spun the bottle, and it pointed to Siraj, then to Kuldeep.

They both looked at each other, and blushed.
"Ah, the evergreen couple"
"Pacer x Spinner, what a beautiful combination"
"Shut it you guys! " Siraj said and everyone snickered.

Both the boys went inside the closet and Shrey locked them from outside.
"7 minutes, beginning now!"

"Are inka jaldi khatam kar varna ye game kabhi continue nahi ho payega"
"Are bhaiya, aise time ke saath thodi kehl sakte hain"
"Han, Mujhe Jamanagar ki stories sunane ke liye hi ho samta hai na"

Shrey and Ro shared a look and laughed.
"Accha accha, inhe 2 minute kam de dunga"

"Khatam hogya, kapde-wapde pehen ke bahar aana"