🔞20. Kitchen Counter's Encounter

Akshita_01 your requested shot🫶
Hope u like it~

....

Context:
Ishan and Shubman basically fuck in the kitchen and it's going to be spicy

*Ishan's POV*

"Sauce?"
"Pan?"
"Flour?"

Et cetera. This majorly was the only conversations I used to get engaged in everyday. Asking for some ingredients or utensils. Other than that, just a hello, bye, or how's life going.

You see, I was the head chef in a very renowned restaurant, one8, owned by none other than the Virat Kohli.

(A/N the name's just there because it's just there... Nothing to offend anyone)

And today was just like any other day. I got my usual orders and did what I do daily. It's not like I don't-enjoy my job. I love it. I love cooking and I'm very very lucky that I get to follow my passion.

"Hi Ishan, how's everything going?"
"Very well, Mayu"
"Think you could use some help?"
"Yeah, of course.. just get the...."

And suddenly a waiter came barging in, tensed.

"Ishan! Where's Ishan? Ishan Kishan?"
"Wh- what happened?"
"We need your help Ishan..."
"Calm down first... What is it?"
"There's... It's- it's a very very important order... We need you to prepare our best dish... Best dish by the best chef"
"I will... Calm down, alright? Just calm down"

The waiter nodded.
"One more thing, Ishan... You're requested to do everything alone. Without any help."

I looked at him, then at the others, and gulped. But suddenly Mayank patted my back lightly.
"Don't worry, Ish. The person obviously won't notice the absence of one other chef. It's not like they know about us or something... I'll stay here hidden, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay, Mayu..."

Everyone soon left the kitchen. It suddenly felt very very empty. If it wasn't for Mayank, it'd be even more dreading.

We started to prepare the best dish, and it took us 10 minutes to make it.
"What about desserts?"
"I don't know!" I replied, nervous as hell.
"Choose something from the menu then!"
"Okay fine!"

We then gathered everything and presented it in a tray, carrying it outside.

The others looked at us, shocked at first, but gave us a weak thumbs up.
I couldn't understand what was wrong.

There was just one person sitting there so we assumed he was the one who was to be served and so I placed the tray in front of him. 
I served him the food too and the whole time his eyes were fixed on me. Such a fucking pervert. 

I coughed lightly. 
"Sir, if you would be kind enough, please stop staring at me with that look, it's very uncomfortable"
"Sure, Darling, what's your name?"

I looked at him, annoyed, yet had to reply politely. 
"Ishan"
"Very nice... How strong is your memory, Darling?"
"Sorry?"

What is wrong with this man, huh? Do I look like a 70 year old man to him? Is he blind or what?
"I specially asked, only one chef to prepare it, Darling"

Oh Shit.

I looked at Mayu and he was frozen too. 

Definitely dead. 

I looked into his eyes with a pleading expression. 
"What should I do now, Darling?"

Oh god someone shut this man up already! So moody, demanding and a pervert.