🔞22. (Abhiyank) I found my 'him', too

Context:
(Continuing shot 20(the kitchen Counter's Encounter) where Mayank finds Abhishek in the tech room)
(Bottom Mayank)
.
.

*Third Person's POV*

"Don't you think we should be allowed to have some fun too?"

Abhishek nodded and smirked.
"I'll be the top, Sweety" he whispered directly into Mayank's ear, his hot breath making him shiver.

"O-okay, Abhi"
"Yes, Sweety... Remove this fast" Abhi said, pulling on Mayank's collar with his one finger.

Both of them hurriedly got undressed and Abhishek invited Mayank to sit on him on the chair.
He imstantly captured Mayank's lips in his and started to suck on them. Mayank was squirming like crazy in his lap, trying to get some much needed friction. Abhishek let him do whatever he wanted for sometime, but after that he held him tightly.

"Listen, Sweety, we don't have any beds here so don't expect this not to hurt you" He said sternly and saw a shift of expression in Mayank's eyes.

"What's wrong, Baby?"
"N-no bad words, Please"
"Why Darling?"
"S-some people were not good"

Abhishek lightly kissed him again.
"Don't worry, Baby, I'll be the best and the last first time for you. Don't worry at all.. I'll make it not just sex or fucking, it'll be love making, My Sweetheart"
"Promise?"
"Promise"
"You can start, Abhi"

Abhishek smirked once again and positioned Mayank on the floor.
"Is this okay, Mayank?"
"N-no Mayank..."
"Okay, Baby.. is this okay, Baby?"
"Y-yes Abhi"
"Good Darling. Keep telling me what you want. I love it. I love knowing you. I love your responsiveness, Darling"
"Thank you, Abhi"
"Good, Baby, now do you think you need some prep first?"
"Y-yes please"

Abhishek nodded and kissed his boyfriend once again. He then asked Mayank to lick and coat his fingers in his saliva.

"Do it nicely for me, Baby. Then it'd hurt you a little less, okay?"
Mayank nodded while sucking on Abhishek's four fingers.

By that time, Abhishek started to kiss all over his chest and also made some hickeys mear his collarbones. He then teased Mayank's cock too, making him restless once again.

"Shhh... Don't move like this, Baby. Only when you have my cock inside you, got it? You want me to listen to you, don't you, Baby? Then you gotta listen to me too"

Mayank only nodded again slightly. Abhishek then used his other hand to position his legs on the floor and then pulled out his fingers from his mouth and slowly started inserting them inside of him.

He hissed loudly at the pain and dug his nails into Abhishek's back and shoulder.

"Ahh- Abhi! Hurts so much! Please! Do something please, Abhi!"
"Shhh... I'll take your pain away, Sweety. Don't cry.. shhh"

He then started kissing him again and Mayank's focus shifted from the pain to his lips. The lips of the same beautiful boy he saw and fell in love with at the exact moment.
"Can I continue, Baby?"

Mayank only whimpered in response and nodded.
"No hiding back any noise, Baby. Let me hear everything. Let me love you, My Sweetheart. Let me do it to you. Let me be your man, Baby, so I can love you"

And all Mayank could think of was Abhi Abhi Abhi Abhi Abhi

"Abhi-"
"Here, Baby. I'm here"
"Y-you can move further"
"Sure, Baby?"
"Yes, Abhi..."
"Want to say something, Baby? What's it you're not saying?"
"Abhi... I... I- do you really love me?"