🔞23. My Brother's Best Friend

@Livingtrueeee11 Your request🫶

Context:
Ishan has an elder brother and he invites his best friend for a project. Ishan falls for him, love at first sight...

*Ishan's POV*

"Kishmish"
"Yes, Bhaiya"
"TV band karde ab, it's been 3 hours"
"Bhaiyaaaaa please abhi nahi na!"

He then stood between the TV and me.
"Bhaiyaa! Hato na! I can't see"
"No. Close it and go do your homework"
"Bhaiya, ye padhai vagera mujhse nahi hoti yaar. Aapko bhi pata hai"
"Tu koshish to kar.. at least complete the homework"
"No bhaiya"
"Kishmish." He said sternly
"Bhaiya" I said, sheepishly.
"I still can't believe this college actually accepted you.. if it were me, I'd never accept a kid like you. Tujhse accha to kisi aur ko hi mil jaata.."
"Bhaiya... Aisa to mat bolo"
"*Sighs* Homework karne baith ja, Ishu. Mazak nahi ho raha. Baadmein jaake road pe rehna padega tujhko"

I stood up and hugged him, trying to fix his mood.
"Aap to ho na bhaiya" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Please Kishmish"
"Accha bhaiya, kar leta hun. But mujhse sab sahi karne ki expectation mat rakhna"
"Theek hai Baba, tu atleast kuch to kar. Aur please, drawings mat banane lag jaiyo"

I laughed at that.
"Okay okay Bhaiya... Vaise aapke project ka kya hua? Kal tak to aap so bhi nahi paa rahe the uski chinta mein"
"Oh han! Main batana bhool gaya tujhe. Aaj maine apne best friend ko bulaya hai ghar pe. We both are working together on that project. Tu bhi apna homework kar, and disturb mat kario please.. vaise doubts poochne aa sakta hai okay. But don't expect me to solve it for you"

"*Pffft* I know bhaiya. When have I ever even asked you to do my homework, except the last one, and the one before that...and all those before that.."

Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"Stay. Here." He ordered me and I went to the desk in my room, staring at the letters and numbers printed in my book.

After about two hours of an intense staring contest with my homework, I decided to give it some rest.

I got up from my desk, stretching my arms and then towards the kitchen. I drank some water and went back to my room.

On the way, I heard absolutely no noises from bhaiya's room.
Was his project so boring that he slept in between?

I decided to peek in his room and saw the two of them sitting on the floor doing something.
I chose to go away and not to annoy my Bhaiya.

I know sometimes I annoy him so much but he too knows that it's just my simple ways of telling him I love him.
We live away from our parents, so it's just him being my parent and me being the annoying kid who loves to be pampered.

I went to my room, and then after 10 mote minutes of racking my brain, I decided to go and ask Bhaiya for help.

"Bhaiya, I need your help!" I said entering his room, still looking in my book.
Then I looked up, only to find his friend there and not him.

He too looked up at me because obviously, I forgot that he was here and was whining like a child like always.

His eyes locked with mine and Oh my god! I felt like a teenage girl. Well that's kind of what I am. Except I'm just a boy.

His eyes were so deep, and eyebrows like, omg, heaven. His lips were perfect too. I wonder how they'd taste. And man, his body, his everything. It was perfect.

Bhaiya is so cruel. He hid this kind of beauty from me huh. Scared I'd steal his best friend?

"*Coughs* he's not here right now... He went to the kitchen"