20

"Tracy, could you please bring me the file for the new art piece we're considering for the exhibit?" Dionne gently requested, her gaze fixed upon the scattered Polaroid pictures on the table. She selected one depicting an abstract piece and affixed it to the board.

Tracy placed the black portfolio containing the Polaroid pictures on the table and flipped through several pages. "Of course, Dionne. Here it is. It's a captivating sculpture by a renowned contemporary artist, Anna Dalvente," she said as she gave Dionne a Polaroid picture.

"Oh, I remember reviewing the proposal. This piece explores themes of identity and cultural heritage. What can you say about this one?" Dionne examined the image, highlighting the bottom of the polaroid with a small marker.

Tracy moved toward the board and observed the image. "The intricate details and symbolism in the sculpture offer a thought-provoking commentary on those themes," she gestured while speaking.

Dionne walked closer to Tracy and stood beside her. Together, they surveyed the Polaroid pictures affixed to the board. "I agree. Our exhibits need to spark conversations. How about the logistics? Will it fit within the allocated space?" Dionne asked, briefly glancing at her assistant before returning her attention to the board.

"I've taken measurements, and it should fit perfectly in our designated gallery. Plus, the artist has assured us of its durability and ease of installation," Tracy answered confidently, her eyes scanning the documents before her.

"Excellent. And what about security measures? Do we need to make any adjustments?" Dionne asked with a smile, her composure poised and attentive as she gracefully navigated the room, her sharp eyes assessing every detail.

Tracy checked her tablet, her brow furrowing slightly as she reviewed the security recommendations. "I've consulted with our security team, and they're confident in our existing protocols. But they recommend installing additional surveillance cameras near the sculpture to ensure its safety," she confirmed.

Dionne nodded thoughtfully, her expression reflecting her approval of Tracy's thoroughness. "Good call. Let's proceed with acquiring the piece. Please inform the artist and arrange for transportation and installation."

"Will do, Dionne," Tracy noted the instructions on her small notepad. She then checked her iPad, her fingers tapping swiftly as she presented the following schedule: "Uhm... you will meet with Gwynett Sy, Miranda, and her lawyer, Attorney Castelo. Tomorrow at three o'clock."

Dionne's eyes narrowed slightly, a hint of exasperation flashing across her features. "What now? We have already discussed the revisions to her contract, right? Does Gwynett have more changes in mind? Is she planning to redecorate the whole museum?" she exclaimed incredulously.

"Uhm...I think so. Is there something to change in the contract?" Tracy replied uncertainly, her voice tinged with a hint of apprehension.

"Rich people problems," Dionne remarked with a wry smile, her tone laced with irony as she leaned back in her chair, her mind already spinning with the numerous possibilities and challenges presented by her demanding client. "There's a saying, 'If it's not broken, why fix it?' Well, for Gwynett, if it's not broken, just change it." She waved her hand dismissively, a faint sigh escaping her lips as she contemplated the endless cycle of revisions and requests.

Tracy stifled a laugh, a sympathetic smile playing at the corners of her lips as she observed Dionne's resigned manner. "I'll cancel your remaining priorities on that day, as the meeting seems likely to take a while. Anyway, is there anything you need, Dionne? I'll be going now," Tracy said, her voice tinged with warmth and concern as she prepared to take her leave.