SAVANNAH LILAC ADAMS

'Everything was in a state of confusion.'

I don't know why walking out of the school gate and seeing my sister again with Lucas annoys me to the core but it happens that it does so highly.
Last night I put myself out there to her, I allowed myself to bow down to her and confide in her about my worries and here she still is?
What the fucking hell does she want from me seriously?

She had the nerve of lying to my face that nothing was going on with her and Lucas and here they are talking their shit out like a couple on an outing or passing time.

Sam turns and finds me staring at them, I don't shy away from being caught staring instead I glare at them. But within the distance between us I don't know if she could tell the glare of annoyance that is in my eyes.

Yarrow passes me and walks to the car, I know I don't want to seem like a bitch to him like Sam is to me so I turn away and follow him to the car.
I got in the back seat while he took the passenger seat. I sit there and keep on contemplating what to do about Sam and Lucas but suddenly I realize where I got it all wrong.

It's the ride she has, I mean how could I compete with her when I am stuck with my brother.
I can also use the car card if I get it, I can try to approach him again with it.

Lucas is the guy type that I always wanted to be with, I knew that the moment my eyes landed on him in my physics class.

The way he always carries himself, the one that means; collide with me and you will be fucked.
He is all the bad boy that I always wanted to date, I had that in America.
Damien, the school bad boy king.

Damien was always found in every situation in our school back then in America when some students broke the rules, you wouldn't miss Damien in that.

He broke up with me when he heard we were leaving the country but it's not like I blamed him because seriously I also knew I wasn't up for the LDR shit.

I am too young to be stuck with a guy that is a million miles away from me.
We reached here and I found my Damien in Lucas, we hit it off so quickly and nicely but when he called it off saying he did a one-time thing only.

It was the second time I knew he was the one meant for me here.
All the one-time bad boys kind are the ones.

Getting them to change that course of their life is not my problem because the way I know they are my type, the way I also know I am theirs and they can't resist.
But now a sticky someone really can't stand to let me have my way and the problem here is not because she is in between me and Lucas.

No—the problem here is fighting with a two-faced bitch that pretends to not want something when behind the scenes they are doing everything in all their power to have it.
Really, when did my sister even turn into this kind of person? Dad, Mom, and the father of heavens seriously what is Rwanda bringing to us?

I sigh and look forward and my gaze lands on my brother, I let out thick breaths because I feel like punching, spitting in his face, or doing something to vent my misery on him.

He is here chatting away with the driver as if they are buddies or something and I am here running mad due to my twin sister.

I clear my throat and request their attention. "Yarrow, did Sam tell you what's happening between her and Lucas?" He turns to look at me and I watch his expression carefully not wanting him to play me tricks that he plays everyone.

He quirks his eyebrows together almost making them one.
"Not that I know of." He is lying to me.
I roll my eyes feeling the annoyance grow so bigger in me.