TRENTON KAI ROYAL

'I don't like to doze by the fire, I like adventures and I am going to find some.'

-jo March

The whole week it's so tortuous, I am not even afraid to admit how moody I am.

Getting through the whole week days was torturous that at one point I was speaking with Samantha I almost told her to forget what I said and come back to me.

I know i refused her to work in this time because i know they are approaching the end of the semester and approaching the exams and I would hate for her to fail because she is busy working here or because I am pushing her to spend much more time with me.

I think it's only right that I hold back on some things and let them solve themself out.

Samantha is young and I don't want to make her feel like I am making her do things she doesn't want to.
I miss her a lot but I am going to be patient maybe until she finishes the exams to tell her to meet again.
I would loved it if she was to make a miracle and come to me but as I said, I know that to happen is for it to only be a miracle.

I went through the first week, miserably than anyone would imagine that I don't want to think how I still got two others to go but I am a man.
A man who will have to stand on his words and patiently wait for his girlfriend.

I finish the morning sport and walk back to my suite, the routine now feels much more robotically than it ever did before.
Now the life is sport, work, books and sleep.

I open the door and get in but I stop walking midway when I see the last person I expected to see today.

"Samantha?" I say still not believing it's her or if it's my desiring mind playing tricks on me.

I've desired to get a glimpse of her, I have wished to have her in front of me magically even for just a second for the past seven days that seeing her feels like it's my mind finally losing it.

"The one and only you've heard of," she says getting on her feet with a smile on her lips but I still can't believe it.

I blink my eyes for seconds and open it to see if I am imagining her but she is now in front of me.

I wanted to see if I was to open my eyes and she would be nowhere to be found but she is now close to me that I can smell her ravishing sweet intoxicating smell of petals and roses.

I move one hand to her cheek and the other to her waist to pull her closer. She smiles at me before she gets on her toes and kisses me softly on the lips.

"I have missed you so much Kai." She says and it's after the kiss that I know I have her.

I bring her lips back to mine and pour all my feelings, all my desires to her, all the missing, all the craving, all the craziness I felt while missing her into the kiss.

I devour her mouth devilishly that when we pull away, her soft pink lips are swollen.

"I missed you so much baby, to the point It almost drove me insanely crazy not seeing you." I say and she smiles.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks and I sigh.

"I would have loved too," I chuckle at myself as I take a moment before saying. "You can't believe how many times I wanted to call to tell you to throw all the things I said out of the window and find some place to meet me?" I say and it's after I have said that that I realize how I don't sound me.