SAMANTHA LILY ADAMS

Trust the magic of new beginnings.

On Monday morning everyone's mind is up on the talent show taking place after the exams which is happening right after three weekends from now.
My mind is also up on a certain man.

The past day, I didn't get to meet him because he refused me to go to see him saying I needed to balance my life and keep time with my family as I also find time for myself.

How more sweet can he get? I thought that after what he said to me on Saturday. I was going to be glued to him, I want to spend every second of my life with him but I know he is right and so does my father.

The two most important men in my life, I keep realizing they keep getting much wiser when I think they can no more.

I remember dad's words and I need to keep them with me.
But him saying that to me it's like he knew I got a certain man crowding my thinking that isn't him.

How ironic would it be if he already knew? But he can't know because it's not like we started dating for that long.

"For someone unseen for the whole weekend you sure have a glow on you," Lucas says and I smile at him.
How couldn't I? It is the first weekend I got a dreamy boyfriend, the first weekend I went on an amazing date with the most handsome man my eyes has ever seen.

"Earth too, white girl." He says and I frown.

"Don't ever call me white girl again."
He quirks his eyebrows teasingly and I roll my eyes.
"But you are, white girl."

"Okay, okay black boy," I say and he chuckles. "Fine by me." He pushes and I silently groan.

I hate the nerve of this boy but sometimes I realize it's similar to that of his sister. I guess it's something that runs in their genes.

"So back to your glow?" He questions and I find myself grinning because that takes me back to Kai.

"Have you also noticed?" I ask back at him and he nods his head.

"Where were you?" He asks but I shake my head with a smile on my face as I say.

"Sorry hon, I don't kiss and tell." Calling him hon makes me pause and get the smile off of my face.
I think I shouldn't be calling other guys names like that.

I look at Lucas smirking at me and I hope it's not because I called him that.

"So you got laid this weekend?" He says and I frown at how casually he would say it.

"Gee, shut up." I hiss at him quietly and he burst out laughing much worse, it way louder than before.

"So it's true?" He asks and I groan. "God you are acting like a virgin's first time."

God, sometimes I hate how this guy takes a simple, cute conversation and turns it into this.

"You are unbelievable." I just say and he chuckles.

"Your attitude makes me wonder how long it have been since you got fucked or worse if maybe and highly maybe it was your first time?" I just turn my head to the side to check if we have no other silent party in this conversation that we don't know of.