SAMANTHA LILY ADAMS

'We only see half of people, half of the world, half of ourselves.'

The next morning, it feels like a little heavenly paradise of mine too, I wake up in an empty bed and I want to panic that maybe Kai left but then I think about it well, when I am fully awake and realize there is no reason of why he. It hits me that I am being unreasonable.

I get out of the bed make my way to the bathroom brush my teeth and spray some water in my face before I walk out on the hunt for Kai.

The living room is empty and I know he couldn't be in any other room so it leaves me with an option of looking outside.

I hear the sound of waves in the background somewhere at the back of the house and I follow it and I find myself amused by what I see.

Kai set a sports mat on the grass and he is stretching in what looks like yoga to me.

It's a pleasant view of the morning.
He is dressed from the lower part only leaving his upper for my eyes.

I lean on a wall beside me and just stare at my sexy manly boyfriend.
But I realize I don't even know his age and what age difference that is in between us.

I stand there and watch him stretch and it's when he does a pose of moving his head down in between his legs straightening his back that he catches sight of me staring.

He smiles at me from that position before he changes and looks at me upwardly.

He reaches down and clicks something on his phone and the sound of the wave stops sounding around.

He walks to me sweating from the stretch with a towel on his shoulder looking like the sexiest man that he is.

"Well, don't make me stop you because I was enjoying myself too," I say and he lets out a chuckle.
I can see his chest muscles flex at his laugh.

"For how long were you watching?" he asks when reaches where I am at.

"Not enough to satisfy my eyes." He shakes his head.

"I don't know if it's just me but I think you keep getting naughtier every day." I smile at him.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything don't complain yet."

"Really?" I nod my head.
But he shakes his head before he says with a smile on his lips.
"I am all in for whatever you want." He says and I keep smiling as I push myself from the wall and get closer to him.

"If you are in for whatever I want then keep on your stretching and give me some show baby." He chuckles before he leans in and kisses me.

"Your wish is my command, your highness." He says and he pulls away and walks back to the sport mat and continues doing his thing while I stand there and watch.

He finishes and we walk back together to take a shower, we change in our clothes before we have breakfast together.

I remind him about going back to visit the gorilla but I find out he made plans to do it right after breakfast, so after breakfast, we head in the car with the same driver and tour guide of yesterday again.