SAMANTHA LILY ADAMS

Life is what it is.

Oh, I so love Christmas, I love its vibe, I love everything about it. I feel so happy decorating our house with Christmas decorations. I could not help myself, my family has been here but they haven't taken the precautions of decorating the place yet, so I take it upon myself to do it.

After I am done with my work, I step back from it and take a look at it as I appreciate what I just did.

I grin before I reach for my phone.
I run my fingers through my hair before I turn on the selfie camera and take one of me smiling at it, looking cute and trying to look sexy in my pajamas, and a lot more along the lines.

I choose three good of them and send them to Kai.

Samantha: Merry Christmas my love.
Looking cute and missing you so bad.

"Oh look what we have!" I look away from my phone and turn to my brother.

"Where were you all this time?" He asks looking around at my work which is not fading to please me too.
I would want to rub it in his face that I have been away with an important man in my life but I can't.

Having Kai to myself it feels so good, I don't know. The world sometimes can be harsh and so dark and I don't want that to influence what I have with my man.

It feels so right, so righteous, so sacred, so gentle, pure and magnificent.
I can not help it.
My heart bursts by just thinking of Kai.

"Ohhhhh, now I can feel Christmas here," Grandma says walking into the living room too.

🎶 I don't want a lot for Christmas,🎶

She starts singing walking to where we are standing beside the fire pit.
I smile knowing it's her all-the-time favorite song for Christmas.

I look at Yarrow and we grin at each other before we both turn to look at Grandma and start walking to her singing along with her.

🎶
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
Yeah. 🎶

We repeat the phrase till savannah joins us too and then comes grandpa, our parents comes after but all come joining in the vibe grandma started.
We end up singing the whole song and after we are done, we stop singing, look at each other and laugh.

"That was fun," Mom says after and we all nod.

"Lily Samantha thank you for doing this." She says and I frown.

"How do you know I am the one who did it?"

"Oh you've been away and I haven't seen a single glimpse of a decoration and as soon as you come, look at all of this." She says and I giggle at her.

"I didn't realize you were this insightful."

"Sweetie! What do you take me for." We laugh and I realize it's been so long since I ever felt somehow complete with my family.
But through the holidays I can't help it but miss Kai terribly.