50

Forget about Brice putting me in a trance. His dick puts me to bed and knocks me out until the next day. If I wasn't walking funny before, I certainly am now.

After freshening up, I make my way to the kitchen. I'm starving. I'd only eaten a sandwich and a few pieces of meat the day before, then Brice came along and distracted me with other activities. 

 I help myself to the usual breakfast spread and try to act cool in front of the girls who are the only ones in the kitchen this morning.

"I thought I told you to be mindful," says Antonella.

I look up and see only her at the table. A sense of relief washes over me. For some reason or other, Hailey and Jessica make me uncomfortable. They haven't said or done anything in particular during my stay, but it's awkward around them nonetheless.

"What are you talking about?" I reply, taking a seat at the table they just vacated with my full plate.

"You and Brice were all over each other at the beach during the game. Then he throws you over his shoulder, you disappear for a few hours, and when he comes back you're missing, but your clothes are in his hands."

First of all, Brice was all over me. I get what she's insinuating happened, but the part about my clothes stumps me.

"What do you mean?"

"I have a passion for fashion and yes, there are some clothes that need to be burned. However, that yellow bikini you were wearing was so cute, and the colouring against your skin..." she kisses her fingers. "Did you get into a fight or something?"

"He burnt my bikini?"

"Not just the bikini amica, there were a few other items that went in as well. He just whoosh tossed them into the bonfire."

Under any other circumstances, I would find Antonella's gestures and onomatopoeia hilarious. It's not funny though because she's talking about my shit.

"He did what?" I ask around a mouthful, etiquette forgotten.

"Tossed them into the fire like kindle to a flame," she elaborates.

The question was rhetorical. I cover my face in mortification. What is wrong Brice?

"What are you going to wear to the yacht party?"

I'm still trying to process her previous revelation. What is Antonella going on about now? I swallow down my food and start picking at what's on my plate.

"What are you talking about? What party?"

"The guys rented a yacht for the group that we're to board this afternoon. Didn't Brice tell you about it?"

No, Brice doesn't tell me much if anything. So much has happened over these past few days, hell, over these past few months. I feel tired. My mind is all over the place and my body is exhausted which makes absolutely no sense because I just woke up.

"No... I don't know."

My mind is racing. I feel disoriented. Something is off with me, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

"Non preocccuparti. We can go shopping for new swimsuits. I could use some retail therapy. Looks like you could too." Don't worry about it.

Just then Brice walks into the kitchen with his boys. When our eyes connect, he looks at me all smug. I get up and take my plate with me because I'm mad at him, but I don't want to start a fight in front of all these people. 

He moves to stand in front of me and leans in for a kiss. 

Can he not take a hint? 

I turn away and the kiss lands on my cheek. The lopsided grin on his face falls.