Nico's Birthday

The actual drawing of Nico is not mine, but the ballon's and birthday hat are mine. Thanks 

~Nala

Wakey wakey Neeky." "It's your birthday." I hear (Y/N)'s angelic voice and I feel her poking me. "Ugh." I groan. I don't like being woken up by anyone but (Y/N)and Hazel. I hear (Y/N) say,"That's it"and she throws the covers off me.

(Y/N)'s POV

Nico is not waking up so you decide to throw the covers on him. Big mistake. Nico is shirtless and is just wearing pajama pants. You blush when you see his abs and of course he notices. "Like what you see." You blush even more if that was even possible and tell him to get dressed. He says no. You hop onto his bed and pretend to cry. He looks up and says, "(N/N), If I get up will you stop crying." You nod and then give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek "Is that all I get." He asks you. You respond cheekily, "You can get more if you get ready."

Nico's POV

After she throws the covers off me she notices that I'm shirtless and starts blushing. I decide to tease her and ask, "What's wrong (N/N)?" "N-n- nothing." "You're stuttering and blushing." "I-i'm fine." "Like what you see?" She blushes even more. I tease her further and say, "There's more where that came from." She turns away so I can't see her face. I apologize for teasing her, and then tells me to get dressed. I don't want to, so I say no. She then hops onto my bed and starts to cry. I feel so bad and I ask her "(Y/N), If I get up will you stop crying?" She nods then gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I ask her, "Is that all I get?" She nods again and says, "You can get more if you get ready." I agree and then put on a t-shirt. I'm too lazy to get pants so I leave on my pajama pants. I ask her if what I'm wearing is fine and she says yes. I love my girl. Before we leave my cabin she gives me a proper kiss and then we go to the Poseidon Cabin. When we get there everyone yells, "SURPRISE!!!!" All of my friends from camp are there. I open a ton of presents,but the last one is my favorite. A pack of Mythomagic cards and a picture in a frame with a ton of pictures of (Y/N)  and I. She gives me a hug and a kiss and I hug and kiss her back. Like I said before, the best girlfriend ever.