Honeymoon.

Warning: This chapter has smut. If you don't like smut, skip it. It's not really important to the plot of the story. Reader gets pregnant, and that's it. Let's get into this.

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'm so tired." You tell Nico. "Well, that's a shame because I was thinking that we could go for a midnight swim." He smirks. He knows you love swimming. "On second thought, I think we can go swimming." "Okay. Let's change." Nico took you to a private island in the middle of the Indian Ocean for your honeymoon. You go to your chalet and unpack your stuff. "Do you think this will be okay?" You pull out the bathing suit Piper packed for you. "It's really revealing. " "Well, I like it." He responds. "Well of course you like it. It's sexy." "Well, you're not wrong." You change into the swimsuit and when you come out Nico's jaw drops. It is almost a thong and the top half does not cover much. You walk up to him and close his mouth for him. "I warned you." He just nods. You grab his arm and drag him to the beach.

Nico's POV

(Y/N) grabs my arm and drags me to the beach. When we get there we step into the water. When she warned me that her bikini was revealing I didn't think it would be this bad. Piper packed it for her. That little-. After a while of swimming, we head back to our chalet. When we get back, I get an idea. I ask (Y/N) if she wants to do something fun. She nods and we head over to our bedroom. "Soo. What did you mean when you said you wanna do something fun." "You know what I mean." I seductively. Her jaw drops and she starts blushing. "You don't have to if you don't want to. "I want to though." "Okay." I pull her into a kiss and we hop onto the bed while still kissing. We pull away for oxygen and then we make eye contact. I start kissing her neck and leave a trail of kisses down her neck. When I get to her collar bone she asks, "Should I take this off?" "If you want." "Can you do it for me?" I nod. I gaze up at her lovingly and taking the strap of her bikini top with my teeth, I slide it down her shoulder and then toss the top somewhere in the room.  I keep kissing her down to her belly button. She bites back a moan. I look at her. She nods. I slowly remove her bikini bottoms.  I shove two fingers up her and she moans. She quickly covers her mouth with her hands.  "Nico." She moans. I take my fingers out and then ask her. "Do you really want this?" She nods.  "Are you sure you want this? We can do it another time if you want." She shuts me up with a kiss. When we pull away.  "Yeah, I do." "Okay."

(Y/N)'s POV

Nico ditches his swim trunks and slowly enters you. The pain at first is like fire. You stifle a cry. You scream as he breaks your barrier. You have tears streaming down your face. Nico kisses you to help ease the pain. "I'm sorry princess. It hurts now, but soon it won't. Okay?" You nod. He pauses waiting for your permission to move. "Move." You whisper as soon as you've found your voice. Soon it starts to feel amazing. You inhale sharply. 

(Time skip) 

"I love you so much (Y/N)." "I love you too Nico."

Nico's POV

The next morning (Y/N) jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. I get up and follow her. "You good babe." I walk in and she's hugging the toilet throwing up.  I rub her back until she finishes. She gets up and goes to her suitcase. She takes something out and walks back to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes out and shoves something in my face. Then she starts yelling at me. "I hate you, Niccolo di Angelo." "Why? What did I do?" "You got me pregnant. You forgot to use protection last night." "How was I supposed to know." "Having baby's hurts Nico." "How would you know? You've never had children." "It's common knowledge among women." She starts crying. I go up to her and hug her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things." She apologizes. "It's okay," I reply. "I guess I was just scared that you would leave me." "It's okay. Yes, it's a little early but I'm more than happy to start a family with you." "Really?" "Really."

Kay guys, so this is my second attempt at writing smut. I'm kinda actually proud of it. Don't be criticizing it in the comments. Thanks. 😘

~Nala