Sweet Sixteen

Okay, guys, I'm definitely gonna finish the quest, but I'm kinda low on ideas for it. When I get back to writing it I'll age the characters down a little because right now they're getting older

 Today is the day of Luke and Charlie, sweet 16. The twins want to pool party, so you have been working hard to set it up. When it's time for the party, Luke and Charlie come down the stairs. They're both shirtless and ready for swimming. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Cecily Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Percy, Selena, and Zoe are here. They all wish the twins a happy birthday and put the gifts on the dining table. Soon after Meredith, who is the daughter of Aphrodite and her dad and stepmom arrive. The boys are over the moon about seeing their girlfriends. Then the Zhangs, the Stolls, the other Stolls, the Rodriguezes, and the Underwoods arrive. The kid's friends from school are also there. All the kids, well soon to adults, run to the pool and jump in. The adults are all gathered in the kitchen talking. When you go check on the kids, all the couples are sitting in the jacuzzi cuddling and playing truth or dare. Luke and Cecily, Charlie and Merideth, Bianca and Joey (Bianca's boyfriend is now named Joey. I decided to change it), Noah and Violet, and Jessica and her boyfriend Jamie. You leave before you see something that should be private. At the end of the party and everyone has left, you, Nico, Bianca, Charlie, and Luke all gather on the couch to watch a movie.

I know this was short, but it was so cute. Bianca is already eighteen and will be leaving for college in the next chapter. Should I include a chapter where the twins learn how to drive? I'm also going to be starting a continuation of this book but from the kids' point of view. I'll keep you guys posted. I'm so excited to start it. Love you all.