Dating Nico would include........

Nico di Angelo's headcanons

1 He loves kissing you. He doesn't like PDA but when the two of you are alone, he loves to kiss you. He starts with your forehead, your nose, then your cheeks, and then gently on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV

Since Will Solace has been sick, all the Apollo kids have been understaffed. They asked the Hecate kids to help enchant the sick and injured with healing magic. (Y/n) has been so busy. People have  been taking advantage of her kindness. She's starting to get sick because of her lack of sleep,, so I'm going to help her. I take her to my cabin and make her lay down. I start by painting her nails. After painting her nails, I start to get her massage. While I massaging her back, I hear a knock on the door. It's the Stolls"Can (y/n) help out and in the infirmary today. And also, could she help out with-." I get up to open the door. "She is not going to help you guys. She's starting to get sick. She needs to rest. Ask her to help one more time and I will send you to the underworld." "OK sorry Nico." I smile. Then I go back to(y/n), but she's fallen asleep for the first time in days.