Meet the parents

I couldn't find any good pictures of Hades and Persephone. This was the best one. Sorry.

Nico's POV

I'm in my cabin freaking out. Today's the day (Y/N) is  gonna meet Hades and Persephone. My dad and step mom are so excited to meet her. Once I'm ready I go get (Y/N). She's wearing a lavender knee length dress with matching converse platforms. She looks drop dead gorgeous as usual. I greet her with a kiss and grab on her waist and shadow travel us underworld. When we get there, Persephone greets us and starts giving us a tour of the castle. When we get to my room, Persephone tells (Y/N), "Nico forced his father to modernize the place because he would stay here for long periods of time."

(Y/N) POV

When Peresehone greets us at the door Nico introduces me to her. She starts giving you a tour palace, and then she leads you to the dining table where you meet Hades while we're sitting down. Persephone asks, "So (Y/N), how did our shy quiet Nico get such a bubbly pretty girl like you." "Well, he rescued me from some monsters at school and took me to camp. We started hanging out and one day we played truth or dare with some friends and the rest is history." "That's so cute. Our little Nico." "Persephone." Nico whines. Hades speaks up, "Son. It's good that you found someone to love after, you know. Bianca." Nico rolls his eyes. The rest of the night is them asking you questions and Hades telling me baby Nico stories. "Dad, (Y/N) wasn't supposed to know that." Nico whines. "It's okay love, I'm not judging." After we eat, Persephone and Hades lead the two of you to the movie room. You watch the Percy Jackson movies and Hades is yelling at the movie screen the whole time. "Oh come on, Persephone didn't knock me unconscious and she doesn't hate me." Persephone pats his arm and comforts, "Now now dear, it's just a movie." The rest of the night is so much fun and before you know it it's time to go home. When you get to Nico's cabin he asks you "So, how do you like them?" "You're dad and step- mom are so nice." "Well I'm glad you think that. Now let's go to sleep." "Yep."

Guys I'm so so sorry about the short chapter. I know I promised a longer chapter I was too lazy. The truth is that I'm copy pasting some of these from one of my other stories and I'm too lazy to change them. Once again I'm sorry. 

~Nala