First date

"Mom. How will we tell Dad." "Umm. I'll talk to him." Today is the day of Bianca's first date. She's 12 almost thirteen so you allowed her. The problem is that you two haven't told Nico yet. She's already ready and her date's arriving in twenty minutes.  You go to the family room where Nico is. "Hey babe." "What's up." "You might wanna sit down." "Okay?" He replies. He sits on the couch. "SoBiancahasadateandhe'sarrivinginafewminutes." "Wait what? Slow down." "Bianca has a date and he's arriving in a few minutes." "What." He shrieks. "She's only twelve." "Exactly. She's old enough." "What's his name? Where are they going? Will there be a chaperone?" "Gosh Nico. His name is James. They're going to the movies. And they have some other friends so yes." "Fine." A few minutes later the doorbell rings. "Hi, James." "Hi, Mrs. di Angelo." "I'll go get Bianca." Before you go to her room you whisper to Nico, "Don't scare the kids too badly." "I'm not makin' any promises." You go to Bianca's room and grab her. She's wearing ripped jeans and a flowy light blue crop top. Her hair is curled and she's wearing a little lip gloss and blush. On your way down the stairs, you hear Nico talking to James. "I'm the son of Hades. A child of the big three. If you do anything to hurt my daughter and I mean anything. If I see one tear in her eye I will personally send hellhounds after you. Understood." "Yes, Mr. di Angelo." "Call me Nico." He smiles. "Okay." Bianca and James leave and then you say, "You just had to scare the kid." "Well. I'll be giving this speech to any boy that dates my daughter. If he runs away after it means he's too scared and we can't have that." "Nico, Nico, Nico. You're so overprotective." "I know." "Hypothetically what would happen if Luke and Cecily have a date tonight." "Wait what!"