Awkward (Short)

Warning: Mature themes below.

Before Christmas (BTW both Luke and Cecily) are sixteen)

"Hey, Mom, Cecily and I are going up to my room." The Graces are at your house and you and Piper are in the kitchen making dinner. "Don't worry, we won't interrupt." His face turns red. "Mom we're not going to do anything." "Sure." The two of them start to go up the stairs and Piper calls out, "Use protection kiddos." "Gods Mom. You two are so embarrassing." Cecily exclaims. 

Later

It's unusually quiet upstairs so you and Piper go check. When you get upstairs, you hear moans coming from Luke's room. "Oop." You whisper. "I wonder what's going on in there ?" Piper whispers back. "You and I both know what's happening in there." You chide. Before the two of you leave you hear Cecily say, "Luke, I love you, but I just want you to know that it's my first time." "Same." He replies. 

(BTW As a Christian, I don't believe in sex before marriage, but bear with me here.)

Even more later

"Hi, guys. How was your 'quality' time." Piper asks suggestively when Luke and Cecily come down the stairs. "It was horrible. I could hear them from my room." Charlie complains. Luke and Cecily both blush. "It was umm good." Luke finally comes up with an answer. "Well, that's nice." "Did you use protection?" Piper inquires. "Shit," Luke exclaims. Cecily's eyes widen, "Oh gods, I might've gotten pregnant." "It'll be fine, hopefully." You comfort her. "Well, this is awkward," Charlie exclaims then leaves the room. Tears well up in her eyes. "Luke please don't break up with me." "Cece, I would never. I love you too much." He wraps his arms. "Thank you." "Umm, not to be a killjoy, but shouldn't we do something." Nico walks into the room. "Oh Dad, hi," Luke says awkwardly. "Are you mad?" He continues. Nico hugs his son. "No, I'm not. It's a bit surprising, but I'm not mad." "Thank you, thank you, thank you." "Mom, are you mad at me," Cecily asks Piper. "No, I'm not." "Thanks." "Nico, you and Jason are going to stay home with the boys, Piper, Cecily, and I have a girl's trip. to the store" 

That evening cause I'm lazy

"What does it say." You and the girls went to the store and bought a few different pregnancy tests for Cecily. (IDK how long it takes to know if you're pregnant or not) She comes out of the bathroom. "I haven't looked at it yet. I'm scared." "How about this, on the count of three, you flip it over and we take a look at it. " "Okay." "One, two, three." "Oh my gods," Cecily exclaims then passes out.

Dun dun dun

Okay, don't worry. I'm still going to finish Christmas and The Quest, but I need ideas. For Christmas, I already have an ending, but I need help with The Quest. Any suggestions would be great.