Go Team

Today Luke and Charlie have a football game. Cecily is a cheerleader, but the problem is that she is cheering for the other team because she goes to the school across town. You and Piper are worried that this might affect Luke and Cecil's relationship. This afternoon, Jason, Piper, and Cecily arrived in time for a late lunch and they'll be sleeping over. At lunch, Luke and Cecily were kind of cold to each other. 

Time skip

Somethings up. Luke and Charlie are acting really weird and Cecily is putting on a fake smile, holding back tears. At the end of the game when you and the others go get the kids you hear yelling coming from the area behind the field. Luke has Charlie pinned down on the floor and Cecily is trying to hold him back. "What's going on." Jason inquires just as Luke punches Charlie in the face giving him a black eye. "What the heck Luke? Why'd you just punch your brother?" Nico asks. "Charlie's trying to ruin my relationship." He growls. "No, I'm not." "Cecily, what's going on?" You demand. "Charlie and I were talking at your house earlier then Luke came along and accused Charlie of flirting with me and told him to stay away from me.  Then during halftime, Charlie came over to apologize and Luke saw him. They've been at each other's throats all day and after the game, Luke started beating Charlie up which brings us to now." "Wow," Piper exclaims. "Luke, come take a walk with me." Nico proposes. "Fine." Then they walk off.

Nico's POV

"Luke, I don't think Charlie is trying to ruin your relationship with Cecily." "Then why was he flirting with her?" He groans miserably.  "Did you hear their conversation?" "No, but-." "Exactly, you didn't hear what they were talking about. Maybe they were just having a friendly conversation. Charlie has been really supportive of your relationship and I don't think he'd change his mind." "I guess so." "Now. How about you apologize to your brother and girlfriend when we get back." "Fine, but what did I do to Cece." "Well, she's best friends with Charlie so she just witnessed her boyfriend beat up her best friend." "Okay."

Your POV

"I'm sorry Cecily, I wasn't trying to ruin your relationship with Luke." "It's okay. We both know you weren't flirting with me." When Luke and Nico come back, Luke apologizes. Once everything is resolved you all head home. "Charlie you need some ice for your eye," Piper remarks. At dinner, Luke and Cecily sit next to each other and chat. You ordered pizza for dinner. After dinner, the kids go downstairs to the basement to watch a movie. You and Nico remolded it a few years ago. There are blankets, beanbags, sleeping bags, and pillows in front of the giant flatscreen TV. Nico has a 'mancave' with a minibar stocked with beer and soda and there's a pingpong table. You single-handedly designed the spa for the moms with a sauna. In the kid zone, there's a mini fridge stocked with soda and a pantry filled with chips and other junk food. (Chips are not junk food). It's the perfect hangout for all ages. Later when you go check on the kids, Cecily is in Luke's lap and they're making out. Bianca and Charlie are too busy watching the movie to notice

Next day

You and Piper are in the kitchen making breakfast. You want to finish before everyone wakes up. Piper's making the waffles and eggs and you're in charge of the bacon (or turkey bacon) and orange juice. The kids come downstairs five minutes after you and Piper finish cooking. Luke is in boxers and a white T-shirt and Charlie is in pajama pants and no shirt. Cecily is wearing a pink oversized shirt with blue shorts. All of their hair is messy. Jason and Nico come down shortly after both shirtless (Don't think that way) and in pants. "Morning sleepyheads." You and Piper tease. "Hi." "Good morning (Aunt/Auntie) (Y/n)." Cecily greets you. "How did you guys sleep." You inquire after everyone is sitting down. "We slept- Luke that's too much syrup." Cecily chides.  "It looks like an island." Jason jokes. "Luke. Stop drowning your poor waffles." You say, sympathizing with the waffles. You once made Percy angry and he almost drowned you. After breakfast, the kids go outside and you task Nico and Jason with loading the dishes in the dishwasher.