First fight (Not really)

"Just shut up Nico."

"I'm trying to talk to you and you're not listening."

"I'm not going to listen to a cheater like you."

"I didn't cheat on you. I have something for-."

"Bribery. What the heck Niccolo?"

"I'm not bribing you. And I didn't cheat on you."

"Then where were you? You were gone for two days straight. Two days."

"That's because-." 

"Just shut up. Here's your ring back." You take off your wedding and engagement rings and throw them at his feet. His draw drops you see tears running down his face as you walk back towards the house. It's two in the morning. Nico disappeared two days ago and you've been worried sick. He grabbed your arm. "(Y/n), I didn't cheat on you. I've been at camp working on a surprise for you." he kisses you and you kiss back instinctively. When you pull away, he continues, " Give me one good reason why I would cheat on you. You're irreplaceable and do you really think I'd leave the kids to grow up fatherless." "I guess not. I'm sorry." "I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes." he pull you into another kiss then the two of you go back inside. When you're inside he gets down on one knee and gives you back your rings he slips the finger and kisses you one more time.

Do ya'll wanna know what the surprise is. Comment below.

👇