IDK what to call this.

Warning: Smut. Okay guys so every time you see a warning, it's probably a smut warning. 

"Kids are you ready." "Yes Daddy." (Bro that kinda sounds wrong) The kids are staying with my parents tonight so that (y/n) and I can have a date night. Once the kids are ready with their bags, I shadow-travel them to the underworld. When I come back to the house, (y/n) greets me. "Hey, honey." "H-hi." I stutter. "What's wrong." She smirks. "Your outfit." "Yeah. I know. I thought we could have some fun tonight." She whispers in my ear seductively. She's wearing (outfit above) that hugs her body and shows off her curves. She has dark red nails that match her lipstick. She's also wearing eyeliner that brings out her eyes and mascara to enhance her lashes. She pulls out her phone and starts playing music. "I made this playlist." The songs are really romantic and some of them are a little bit dirty. She leads me to the dinner table and has me sit down. She brings out a plate of spaghetti. "Oh, she's slick." I think. If we happen to eat the same piece of spaghetti well, you know what happens. Classic. After dinner, we walk over to our room. We slowly each remove one layer of clothing. When she removes her dress, she reveals a push-up bra with a matching thong. "Hold on. Before we get any further, we need protection. I'm not getting pregnant tonight." "Fine." I go to our bedside table and grab a (Gosh I hate this word.) condom. (Time skip) "F*ck you, di Angelo." She growls.

"I thought I was doing that to you," I smirk.

 "Shut up. You know that's not what I meant." 

(Y/n)'s POV

"My gods Nico. Stop teasing me." 

"Mm hm. Beg for me, darling." 

"No way. I'm not giving you the satisfaction." 

"Then I won't stop." 

"I hate you. You're so annoying."

 "I know."

 Nico's been teasing you. He won't let you come. ( I'm not gonna write it the other way. There are limits people.) "Just shut up and f*ck me." He finally stops teasing you and slowly enters you. "Oh my gods Nico." "First one to make a sound loses." You bite back a moan. He goes deeper and deeper then your breath hitches. "Nico. I can't hold it in." "Then you lose." "Why, you little -." He shuts you up with a kiss. "Fine. You can moan." He says when you pull away. 

(Time skip to the next morning brought to you by the Ghost King)

"Baby, it's time to pick up the kids." You try to get out of bed but you stumble. "I can't walk." "Lemme help you." He walks over to you and picks you up. He takes you downstairs and sets you on the couch. "How about I make breakfast and go pick up the kids so that way you can rest." "Kay. I don't think I'll be able to walk for another few days though." "Hey. You asked for it." "Whatever di Angelo." 

(Later that day.) 

Sorry if y'all don't curse.

"F*ck." You say when you step on a Lego in the family room.

"(Y/n) don't swear in front of the kids."

"You do in Italian." 

"That's different."

"No, it's not."

"Well, we should each put a dollar in the sin tin for what we did last night." He smirks.

You kick him in the shins. "Nico. The children are in the room." You chide.

"Whoops." He replies. Not at all looking sorry.