Teenager

I made the picture above. A lot of the pictures in this story either I made them or I took a bunch of pictures from the internet and put them together. if you want to know how to do it, I just put them together on Canva. Canva is awesome ya'll. 

"Nico, Bianca, and Jessica will be back from gymnastics in an hour. You need to pick up the cake and the pizza." You tell Nico."She can't be thirteen already." Nico complains. "Nico. She was bound to grow up. Think of it as a new chapter of her life." "Fine." He groans. Jessica Rodrigez is Bianca's best friend. She's Chris and Clarrise's daughter. Noah, their eleven-year-old son is best friends with Luke. Bianca and Jessica are at gymnastics and the party starts soon. It's Bianca's thirteenth birthday. You can't believe how fast she's been growing up. Luke and Charlie are in the kitchen helping you. Luke is dancing around because Piper, Jason, and Cecily are coming. "Someone's excited." "Shut up Charlie." "Luke and Cecily sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G- Ow. What was that for." Charlie rubs his arm where Luke punched him. "Cecily is not my girlfriend." "Sure." "Guys. Your sister will be back in like half an hour. We need to finish."  "Kay Mom." 

(time skip)

"Happy birthday dear Bianca

Happy birthday to you.

Hip hip hooray."

After eating the cake and opening gifts, all the guests leave. "So Bianca. How does it feel to be a teenager." You ask her. "It feels amazing. I've been waiting for so long. The past year has been the longest. I'm kind of sad I'm not a kid anymore, but I'm also excited." "Very wise, dear." Nico then asks hopefully, "Do you want to be tucked in tonight." "Of course Dad. Just because I'm a teen doesn't mean I can't be tucked in." "Yay. I mean. Cool, cool." 

This was so cute. I wanted to end this on a happy note. Little Bianca is finally a teenager. Should I add more kids to the story? Do you want more Luke and Cecily? What should Luke and Cecily's ship name be? Comment your thoughts. I think Lucily is cute. I made a chart yesterday and that sounded the best. if you guys have any more ideas put them in the comments. Tell me your favorite part of the book so far. Love you