Life without a child

"Are you ready Bianca?" You ask. She nods her head ever so slightly. Nico and Luke have finished lading Bianca's last suitcase in the car. Today Bianca is going to college. She was accepted into MIT and she's really nervous. You all get in the car. She's quiet for the whole drive to the airport. "Breath baby, it's gonna be okay." You reassure her. "I know, but I'm gonna miss all of you." "We'll miss you too, but we'll try to call every day." When you get to the airport, Nico sniffles. "It's gonna be okay." You say comfortingly. When you get to security you all have to say your goodbyes. Charlie goes first. "I'm gonna miss you, Charlie. Thank you for being the best little brother ever." "I'll miss you too."Luke goes then Nico. "Bianca, You're going to be amazing. I love you so much angelo mio." "Thanks dad I love you too." When it's your turn, though everybody starts crying. "Bianca you've grown up so much in the last 18 years you've been an amazing older sister and daughter. You're an amazing young lady and I love you so so much. Never forget that." by now you're crying and so is Bianca. You pull her into a giant hug. "I love you all so much." Tears. You all have one big hug, and then you part because she needs to go. The ride back home is quiet. When you get home, you go to your room and cry. Nico comes in a minute later and joins your tear fest. After crying for a few minutes and consoling and telling each other that the next four years will fly by fast, you go down the stairs and order pizza for dinner since no one feels like cooking. When it arrives you all get in warm blankets and watch a movie in the basement.

So, what do you guys think? Bianca is in college now. She's growing up so fast. I'm sad that she's gone now. Should she come back with a new boyfriend? Is Joey gonna be with her? Should she get married to Joey or should they break up? I know Lukily will say together. What should Charlie and Merideth's ship name be? I can't decide. I think they should get married.