I got a bad feeling about you (Alt title I knew you were trouble)

Trigger warning. Mentions umm, just don't read if if you are sensitive 

"Bianca. You're only ten. You are not going on a date with this Aiden."

 "His name is Adrian and it's not a date. We're going to the movies with a bunch of friends."

 "That's a date." Nico and Bianca have been arguing all week. Bianca's friend Adrian asked her to go to the movies with a bunch of their friends. You think it's a fun idea, but Nico is a hundred percent against it. He claims he has a bad feeling about Adrian but in reality he doesn't want his little girl to get hurt nor grow up. You walk into the room. 

"Nico. How about I handle this. Why don't you start making dinner." 

"But-."

 "You don't have a choice." 

"Fine." He trudges out of Bianca's room. "Bianca, I think it's a great idea for you o get a little independent. I'll talk to your dad and we'll see what happens." "Okay." The next day Bianca comes home in tears. 

"What's wrong?" You ask.

 "I bet it was that boy." Nico mutters.

 "Today Mrs. Macintosh announced that Adrian has been expelled." 

"Why." 

"Because he did something bad to Chelsea." She goes up to you and whispers in your ear. "He took her virginity." 

"He did what now." You yell. 

"Wait what happened." Nico asks.

 "He took advantage of Chelsea." You answer.

His jaw drops. "I told you that boy was bad news." 

"I guess you were right." Bianca mumbles.

"Princess. I know I'm overprotective, but it's just to protect you from guys like Adrian. If Chelsea's parents had taught her self defense or had her avoid him, maybe it would not have happened. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying that I love you and I don't want to see you getting hurt. 

"Thanks Dad." She gives him a hug and he wraps his arms around her. You smile.