Gender reveal

Today is the day of the gender reveal! The two of you have been getting the house ready all day. There are pink and blue decorations everywhere. We have twenty pink cupcakes and twenty blue ones. Nico is at the bakery picking up the cake. Instead of doing a cake reveal though, you're popping a balloon and the confetti that comes out will be the reveal. When Nico comes back, you set the cake on the counter and then make sure every last detail is perfect. The two of you then get ready, you in a flowy blue dress and Nico in a pink shirt. At noon when the party starts all the girls are trying to get you to spill. You keep your lips zipped. When it's time for the balloon popping, you have everyone write their guess down on a piece of paper and then you collect it. "Okay, so we have fourteen votes for boy and fifteen for girl. Let's see who's right." Team girl is on one side of the room and team boy is on the other side. All the girls are on team girl and all the boys are on team boy. You and Nico stand side by side holding a pin and then you say, "It's a..." You pop the balloon and pink confetti comes out. "Girl." The two of you exclaim. Everyone on Team Girl squeals and starts rejoicing. "We won. We won." You and Nico lead everyone to the kitchen and then cut the pink cake. You all enjoy the raspberry-flavored cake while talking. At the end of the party when everyone goes home you and Nico organize the gifts. "Okay, we have a Hot Stuff onesie from Leo and Calypso, a crib from your parents, a rocking chair from mine, diapers from Annabeth and Percy, more clothes from Jason and Piper, and baby toys from your sister and Frank." "Yep. Let's go wash the clothes and tomorrow we can start setting up the nursery."

Nico's POV

"What should we name the baby." (Y/N) asks while we're lying in bed. "I don't know. What do you think." "I want an Italian name. They're so pretty. And it's a nice nod towards your heritage." "Yeah. An Italian name sounds so nice." "What should it be." "Maybe Chiara or Isabella." "Maybe. Lemme grab my iPad." She gets out of bed and grabs her iPad. "Ooh. Alessia." "That sounds really pretty." "I have an idea. You might not like it though." "What is it." "We could name our baby, Bianca Rossa-Luna di Angelo." I'm quiet for a minute. "It doesn't have to be that if you don't want to." (Y/N) hastily adds. "No. I love that name. That will be the perfect name for our baby girl." I bend down to her stomach. "Bianca. You're named after your aunt."  (Y/N) quickly squeals. "She just kicked." I smile. "I guess she loves that name."

(Y/N) and I start setting up the nursery today. Jason and Piper offered to help us paint it so we agreed. They start painting while (Y/N) finishes washing the baby's clothes. After they finish painting, Piper and (Y/N) pick up Annabeth and they head out to go to the store. The girls come back they have a dresser, a changing table, and bottles. Jason has left already so Piper calls him on her demigod-safe phone and Annabeth does the same. Percy and Jason show up a few minutes later and then we all go to the nursery. We spend a few hours decorating then everyone leaves. (Y/N) and I change into pajamas and then go straight to bed.