Mental Scarring

(Y/N)'s POV

You walk into Nico's cabin. You and Nico were supposed to train at the arena and then have dinner together. You knock on the door and you hear music. No one answers so you walk in. You see Nico. Nico twerking. Nico twerking badly. You stand there in shock. After a while Nico notices you. "It's not what you think." You stand there unable to comprehend what you had just seen. You have been scarred.  You have been scarred permanently. "How much did you see?" He asks. "Umm, all of it." His jaw drops. "This is bad." He comes up to you and grabs on your wrist. He pins you to the wall. and growls, "Mention this to anyone and." He draws a line across his neck with his finger. "Okay. Got it. Mention this to anyone and." You say mimicking his gesture. "Good. Now that that's out of the way, we can go train before dinner." "Yeah. I think that's a good idea." As you guys walk out of his cabin, you ask, "What were you listening to?" He takes his monster prof phone out and presses play on Spotify. You hear (The song above) playing and you scream, "That's one of my favorite songs." "I know, its so good." While you guys are training, you listn to the song on a loop and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the really crappy chapter. I know I keep saying that I'll make a really good one and it hasn't happened but I promise the next one will be good. I had inspiration for this chapter then i lost it. I have better ideas for the next chapters. once again I'm so sorry.

~Nala