Mothers day!

2 years later

Today is Mother's Day and two-year-old Bianca and I decided to make breakfast for (Y/N). She is the best mom and wife ever and we want to show her how much we appreciate her. "Aw, we making bweakfast fo Mommy?" "Yes we are Bianca and then we will surprise her with the stuff we bought her." We head to the kitchen and get all the ingredients for French toast. I let her dip the bread in the batter and then I put it in the pan. When she hears the pan sizzling she squeals and I say, "Shh, we don't want to wake up Mommy." I help her make sparkling lemonade and then we put everything on a tray with a bouquet of roses. She runs up the stairs and jumps on the bed to wake up (Y/N). "What do you need my little angel?" "Happy Mother's Day!" "Thank you." She sits up. "You made french toast and sparkling lemonade. My favorite breakfast! And you got me roses. Thank you so much." She hugs her and then I kiss her and Bianca starts squealing, "Eewww. Daddy is kissing Mommy." We laugh.

(Y/N)'s POV

Nico and Bianca are so thoughtful. They made my favorite breakfast and brought me my favorite flowers.

Nico's POV

When  (Y/N) finishes eating I tell her to get dressed. I leave the room and come back a few minutes later with a bag of clothes. "Babe, I brought you stuff to wear. I got you the jeans I saw you bookmark in a magazine and the top." "Nico, those jeans were 200 dollars and the shirt was 50." "I know but I wanted to surprise you." "You shouldn't have." I give her a hug and a kiss. "You go get ready and I'll get the kids ready." When she comes down, I give her a Converse shoe box to open and when she opens it she gasps. "These are the shoes I loved so much back when we were dating. They were custom. These even have the hidden heart. How did you make them again?" I show her a picture that I took back when we were younger and in that photo, she's wearing those shoes. 'Look inside the box, there's more." "Oh my gosh. A new phone. Nico. Stop spending so much money on me." I smirk, "So you want me to take the stuff back." "NO! I never said that." Leo was able to design demigod-safe phones and he gave us some when we were still dating and he made a newer model so that I could give it to (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

Nico has done so much already and he tells me there is one more surprise. I smile and roll my eyes playfully.

Nico's POV

We all get into the car and we drop Bianca off at the babysitter's house. I give her Bianca's bags and then secretly tell her everything she needs for an overnight stay.

(Y/N)'s POV

When Nico and I get to our destination I gasp. This is the same place he took me to on our first date. That was seven or eight years ago.

Nico's POV

After we eat, (Y/N) and I go for a walk at her favorite beach and then we start talking while watching the sunset. "Oh babe, by the way, I have one more surprise." We shadow travel to a hotel and I check in at the front desk. "Nico this is nice and all, but what about the kids? And we don't have our stuff." I smile, "Or do we? Bianca is at the babysitter's and I packed her sleeping stuff and I packed our stuff too while you were doing your makeup." I show her a duffle bag full of our stuff that I packed while she was getting ready and tell her, "Mrs. di Angelo, our room awaits." She giggles and then lets me drag her to the room. 

(Y/N)'s POV

This was the best day ever. I'm so lucky to have Nico for a husband.