Hunters of Artemis

Nico's POV

"Nooo. You can't do that. Not after Bianca." "I'm sorry Nico." The goddess replies. "I have to ask. I have to ask every young powerful lady that I see. She has potential." I sit down and start crying. (Y/N) and I have been on a quest for the last few days looking for a lost demigod and we came across The Hunters of Artemis. Artemis asks every girl she comes across to be a part of her hunters. She asked Bianca and Bianca died on a quest. I can't lose (Y/N). She won't be able to date and that means she would have to break up with me. I won't be able to take it.

(Y/N)POV

"Will you join my Hunters? You will have immortality unless you fall in battle and you will also have to swear off the company of men." "Almost full immortality." You ask dreamily. "Yes." You think about it and almost say yes. The idea of being with a group of powerful girls and having almost full immortality is amazing. Then you think about Nico. Nico lost Bianca to a dangerous quest with the Hunters. If you leave he'll have no one.

Nico's POV

(Y/N) comes out of the tent. "Nico." I start walking away from her. She catches up to me. "You said yes didn't you." "Well. They do give me immortality and being around girls all the time would be awesome." I start crying. She puts her arm around me. "Neeks. I'm sorry, I was just messing with you. I would love being a hunter but I love you more than anything. Even sushi. I wouldn't want to make you be alone and I don't think I can live without you." "So you said no?" "I did. I love you so much." "I love you too, my ghost queen." I stop crying and put my arms around her waist. I pull her into a kiss and she kisses back. "Thank you so much for not leaving me." "Anything for you my ghost king." "Anything? How about-" "Imma stop you right there. No horror movies." "Aww man."

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm really tired because I just did 3 chapters already and I'm working on my other book, but I make the next chapter longer.

~Nala