So Long And Thanks For All The Booze

*Mariah's POV*

I set down the giant plate of pancakes on the dining room table next to the plate of bacon. There was a dish of eggs, a pan of hashbrowns, a plate of French toast, a plate of sausage, and Damon had made a bunch of vegan food. Kellin still hadn't come out of the downstairs bathroom.

Justin handed me his plate and said, "I should go get him."

I put hid plate back in his hands and shook my head. "I can go."

"But you don't know him," Justin pointed out.

"Yeah, but sometimes it's better that way. I don't know Katelynne or Copeland like you guys do, so I'm not anybody that could ruin anything." I walked back to the bathroom. I knocked lightly on the white door. He was in there, but the light was off. "Kellin," I said as softly as I could. "You can talk to me, you know."

"I don't know," he said. I didn't know him very well, but it sounded like he's been crying. "I can't talk about it."

"Then I could just give you a shoulder to cry on, a hug, and food."

The door opened and he stood there, looking almost exactly like he had when he showed up at my door yesterday. He even had the same clothes on. The only difference was that his eyes were red and puffy now.  

"Kellin," I began, but he just shook his head and pulled me into a hug.

"You said a hug and a shoulder to cry on," he mumbled into my hair.

"I also said food," I pointed out, hugging him tight. If I knew anything, it was that hugs could make almost anything better.

"I'm too nauseous to eat anything."

I didn't push him to talk. I didn't ask him any questions. I just let him cry while I hugged him and rubbed his back.

Eventually, his breathing calmed and he let go of me. "Thanks," he said, wiping his cheeks. "I needed that."

"Any time," I said back. Then we walked out of the bathroom, not saying another word. 

------ 

*Jamie's POV*

Kellin came out of the bathroom with Mariah trailing close behind him. He looked better than before, but nowhere near as happy as he normally looked. It was a wonder that Mariah, the most soft spoken person out of us all, had been the one to get him out of the bathroom.

He grabbed a plate and stacked food on it, sitting down next to Jesse. He acted as if nothing had happened, and an hour later, hugged me and Mariah goodbye before he left. He whispered something into her ear with the hug, but I couldn't hear what it was.

As quickly as they had come, they were all gone. In my opinion, that meant it was time for a video.

We, all four of us, sat down in front of the computer and turned on the camera. "So yesterday, we met Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, and Memphis May Fire," I said.

"The most perfect day of my life so far," added Mariah.

"But, Jeydon bought us tickets and Damon called Kellin for us," I admitted, looking over at them.

"Their lives are ours now. That's the price for meeting a bunch of bands and going to warped tour," Damon smiled.

"Slavery is not illegal. It's a payment." Jeydon ruffled our hair.

"Now go clean our rooms and buy us food," Damon demanded.

"Now!" Jeydon yelled jokingly.

And another stupid video was born.