One Of Those Nights

*Jeydon's POV*

I yelled up to Jamie to go back to the site and call me when she got there. She did so reluctantly, having no idea what I could see from down here.

When I heard her ride away, I slid down the rest of the hill. The man was still carrying Mariah, her blonde hair being the only light thing among all the trees. She was clearly unconscious, her limbs hanging limp at her sides.

He tucked her in the back seat of his truck, slamming the door shut. I ran over to the bed of the truck, hoisting myself in and laying down. I heard his door close and the truck start back up. Then my phone rang. 

----- 

*Jamie's POV*

I did what he told me. When I got back, I banged on the camper door and yelled for Damon and Kellin to come out. When they came out, I already had my phone out and was calling Jeydon.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded when he answered.

"Did you guys find her?" Kellin asked hopefully.

I couldn't tell him anything, considering my knowledge was limited to the fact that her four-wheeler had gone over a cliff. "I think so."

"I found her," Jeydon whispered through the phone.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"What?" Damon asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Shhhhh," Jeydon said. "Some guy picked her up and I'm hiding in the bed of his truck."

"You're what?" He couldn't have been serious.

"Earth to Jamie," Kellin sang, snatching my phone and putting it on speaker. "We would like to know what's going on too."

"Well, where are you guys headed?" 

I asked him.

"He took a left onto the road below the trails where we found her," he whispered.

Kellin stood up, grabbing Damon's keys and unlocking his car. "What are you doing?" Damon questioned.

"We are going to get her," Kellin answered. "Get in the car."

We hopped in, Jeydon still on the phone and giving us step by step directions. 

----- 

*Kellin's POV*

I was going well over the speed limit as Jeydon was giving me directions.

"What kind of car am I looking for?" I asked him.

"A gray Silverado," he answered.

And that was exactly what I saw in front of us. And in the bed was a boy with brown hair blowing crazy in the wind, who was wearing riding gear and talking on a phone.

"We see you," Damon yelled into the phone. "Wait, that was kind of creepy."

"Yeah, much like you," Jamie teased.  

"Woah, I am not creepy."

"Is that what people tell you?"

"Cut it out," I sighed, feeling a lot like my mom. "Let's just focus, please." 

----- 

*Jeydon's POV*

I saw Damon's car start driving behind us. They would follow anything we did now, so I just needed a way to get this guy to pull over. I sat up and knocked on the window, smiling and waving when he turned around.

The truck jerked to the side and stopped suddenly, tossing me back. He pulled over to the side of the road, Kellin pulling in behind him. Time to confront the weird asshole who kidnapped my best friend.