Prologue

Park Jimin

Holding out his fingers to count down the days until he could finally change his status to married man, he was ecstatic to marry Kim Seonho, the guy he had dreamed of having since high school

The man was once a football player in school and Jimin had never heard of the man before.

If he were to list the reasons why he wants to marry this man, women, you would need to spend the entire two days night together with him, and you should be prepared to listen to him raving about Kim Soenho. 

When Seonho smiled, he had goosebumps all down his spine just by witnessing it. The man was so sweet, and that was fucking lovely to him.

Despite nobody being perfect on this planet, he believed that Seonho was extraordinarily perfect in every way. He was willing to go to any length to get Seonho to notice him.

One day, he was puzzled as to whence he had gained his sudden bravery. He walked right up to Seonho and confessed his feelings.

He thought; Well, fuck. I will mindlessly dig a hole and bury myself if this guy rejects me. Nobody can stop me now.

In all honesty, all he wanted was for this gentleman to become his husband.

As he already mentioned, he would do everything to get this man as his. 

After he brazenly confessed to a man, a freaking man, not knowing if the man was straight or didn't give a fuck about gender, Seonho just gazed at him without saying anything.

He panicked and didn't know what to do. But fortunately, fate smiled upon him. Seonho acknowledged his feelings, and they started dating secretly. 

They'd been living together for over 5 years now. Something has caused Jimin to fall even more madly in love with the man he was engaged to. His genuine affection for him, along with his understanding and patience.

Despite the years they have spent together, there is one thing about him that no one will ever believe. Well, Park Jimin has never had sex in his life.

Seonho had never coerced him into having sex because he made it clear that he only wanted to do it with his husband. The man he married would be the one to shatter his innocence.

He was worried that Seonho might reject and end their relationship because of it, but he was mistaken. Kim Seonho was a great guy and would do anything to keep a smile on his face. 

Jimin has been engaged to Seonho for a month now, and it feels incredible to him. He couldn't believe that he would play a part in Seonho's life. Perhaps not just a small part, but potentially a significant part.

He felt content. He was filled with anticipation, convinced that his life would be amazing from the moment they were declared husbands.

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

Jeon Jungkook

A young guy served as the CEO of Jeon's, a sizable business that was well-known globally and served as a model corporation

A young guy served as the CEO of Jeon's, a sizable business that was well-known globally and served as a model corporation. From a young age, he took on the responsibility of stepping into his father's shoes and began working diligently at the age of 18.

His father was in the hospital battling an illness that has yet to find a cure. It seems that his father selected him to succeed him based on his striking appearance, which aligns with the 'model' type. In addition, he possessed highly disciplined and very strict when it came to his work. 

In order to sustain the company's success, his father chose him instead of his brother to carry on the business. 

Now, let's delve into his love life. Is he also engaged? No, he was not in a relationship. His life was monotonous, only finding excitement when his best friend, Kim Taehyung, was by his side.

Jungkook had a tendency to be distant and quick-tempered, but when it came to Taehyung, his anger seemed to melt away. Taehyung was like a brother to him. 

Taehyung happened to be working in the same company, but with a slight distinction - he worked as a Personal Assistant under Jungkook. Typically, CEOs tend to select a girl to be their assistant.

However, Jungkook decided to go against the norm and chose his best friend from a pool of countless female candidates.

Given their existing connection, Taehyung's familiarity with the man and his comprehensive understanding of the situation facilitated a smoother handling of matters.

So that was it. Jeon Jungkook.