13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN ╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Cold As Stone⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋ⋆Cold As Stone⋆ˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

     The hospital room was filled with an eerie silence, where the only sound that could be detected was the faintest of breaths. The surroundings were devoid of any color or visual interest, leaving nothing to captivate the eye.

He let out a heavy sigh, longing for the world beyond the confines of the hospital room. He felt helpless to change his fate. He found it impossible to escape the entanglement of wires surrounding his body.

Each day, he pleads with a higher power to release his soul and just end his life as he was overwhelmed by the unbearable pain. At times, the emotions become too much for him to bear alone.

*Knock Knock Knock*

A tall figure strode into the room, the resounding thud of his boots echoing as the door swung open. "Master." He greeted the elderly guy who was resting on the bed.

The old man quietly shifted his gaze towards the young man, his tired eyes meeting a respectful bow.

"Young Master has arrived." The man relayed the information to him.

He gave a silent approval for his son to meet him, and soon enough, the door swung open again. But this time, his charismatic and moody son entered the room with a melancholy look.

"Morning." Those were the only words his son uttered as a greeting.

Jungkook took a seat beside his father and dropped his heavy body on it with a deep sigh. He took off his black glasses and put them on the table near him, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the collar button with his left hand.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late."

"I thought you didn't come."

"Well, I'm here now." He responded shortly. "Where's brother?"

"He went out to buy me a coffee. Do you want some? I'll tell him to buy one for you."

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "No, it's okay. I'm not in a great mood for coffee. Maybe chocolate milk instead." He said in a flat tone while eyeing his fingers.

Mr. Jeon hummed at his son's request and quickly gave a look towards his bodyguard which the guy immediately bowed and excused himself to go buy it but Jungkook was fast to stop him.

"No, you don't have to buy it. I'll go and get it for myself."

"It's okay, Young Master. I'll go and get it for you."

Jungkook dropped his hands on his thighs and gritted his muscle jaw in annoyance. He was pissed and everything around him can make him feel irritated in just a second. He brushed his hair away before looking at the guy with a death glare.

"I said it's fine."

The guy swallowed tight and quickly bowed to him in apologized. His father chuckled out of a sudden which caused him to bring his eyes to look at the old man with a confused look.