19

CHAPTER NINETEEN╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Beautiful Moment To Cherish⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER NINETEEN
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋBeautiful Moment To Cherishˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

     "Jungkook-ah! Are you up already?!"

Taehyung let out a piercing scream in the grand mansion as if he was desperate wanting Jungkook to hear him. He had just arrived at the place and was prepared to pick up his best friend for a meeting.

"Good morning, Taehyung-ssi." Vernon respectfully greeted him with a bow, and he reciprocated with a smile.

He strolled upstairs and headed directly to Jungkook's room while happily whistling a melody.

"Jeon-ah?" His voice danced in the air the moment the door swung wide. His gaze was immediately drawn to his best friend, who was already dressed in sharp office wear. The man appeared more prepared than usual, exuding a sense of readiness.

"Bro? Why are you up so early?"

Jungkook meticulously adjusted his tie, completely disregarding his best friend's question, not even bothering to respond.

Taehyung walked inside the room and promptly sank onto the plush bed, releasing a contented grunt as he did so. "Yah, I swear you have to get me this one. I would never want to leave my dreams if I slept on this bed."

Jungkook scoffed, "That's why I didn't get it for you." He said, slowly walking away and entering his spacious closet and selected a pair of polished shoes along with a perfectly pressed maroon suit, expertly taken care of by one of his maids.

"Tae, I'm heading to another place first. I promise to be on time for the meeting."

Taehyung sprang out of the bed as soon as he heard the words. "WHAT?!" His eyes widened with a sense of alarm. "Absolutely not! You can't, Jeon Jungkook. Hello? Are you even aware of what you are saying? On time?!"

"Yeah, I can hear myself very well." He responded as he slipped on his shoes.

"Listen, I have heard that similar promises from you before. You'll likely end up arriving late once again. I absolutely refused to let you go."

"Suits yourself. Vernon!" Jungkook raised his voice firmly, and moments later, the door to his room swung open.

"Young Master."

"Get the car ready."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung let out a frustrated whine. "Stop being stubborn—"

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook stared intensely at the latter, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and annoyance. His rage almost boiled over as he clenched his teeth, his gaze fixed on the man.

Taehyung pressed his lips together and averted his eyes to the floor.

"Young M-Master?" Vernon gave him a call, prompting him to swiftly glance in the guy's direction.