2

CHAPTER TWO ╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Caught in the grasp of the Hunter⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER TWO
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋCaught in the grasp of the Hunterˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

Jungkook was seated at the bar while leaning against the table, seemingly bewitched by Jimin's energetic dance moves on the dance floor. He watched intently, his gaze focused and never left on Jimin's movements.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the young blonde boy dancing amid the crowd which had captivated his attention completely.

Jimin and his friends were lost in the moment, dancing without giving a damn about anything around them. Their spirits were skyrocketing, fueled by the excitement of that night.

They dominated the dance floor, moving with an unstoppable energy where Jimin stood out the most, with his wild and vibrant dance moves.

He moved with a sense of talent, his eyes shut tight as he explored every inch of his own body. His wet, blonde hair fell effortlessly, adding to his irresistible charm in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook found himself growing increasingly stressed out, swallowing tensely multiple times as his patience almost wore thin, struggling in trying to control the urge to approach the boy.

He grumbled every time Jimin shifted and his muscular thighs caught his attention, unable to resist the temptation of his alluring physique.

He shook his head and turned around, trying to regain control over his vivid imagination. He took a shot down, groaning as a burning sensation in his throat caused him to pause.

He moved around once again, his eyes scanning the area where Jimin had been dancing just moments ago, but to his confusion, the blonde was nowhere to be seen.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he quickly scanned the room, searching for the blonde but failing to locate him.

He let out a heavy sigh and cast his gaze downward, shaking his head in disappointment. He then turned his attention back to the front, only to spot Taehyung engaged in an intimate kiss with one of the girls.

"Well, I've been having a tough time and haven't had much luck with this sort of thing. Get lost in some self-romance, Jungkook-ah," He mumbled to himself.

Just as he was about to take another shot, his hand froze and his eyes sparkled with delight as he spotted Jimin in the corner of the bustling spot, which happened to be in the path to the restroom.

He swiftly set the small glass on the table and stared at Jimin intently, refusing to look away. But then, a surge of anger suddenly overcame him, causing him to spring to his feet in an instant.

There was a guy, forcefully pinning Jimin against the wall, trapping him between his arms. He proceeded to attack Jimin's neck, right fucking in front of Jungkook's eyes, which ignited a fiery rage within the young man in an instant.