14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN ╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Handsome Ahjussi⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋ⋆Handsome Ahjussi⋆ˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

     Jimin placed the box containing such items on the floor of the shop and closed the door behind him with a loud bang.

He wasn't in a good mood because of Jungkook earlier. He was on the verge of losing his composure with the customer just moments ago, but thankfully Hoseok stepped in to defuse the situation at the right time.

He strolled to the rear of the shop and casually retrieved an ice cream from the freezer, seeking solace in its coolness to temper his frustration. Dropping the spoon by the side of the ice cream, he forcefully cracked it open and scooped a large spoonful, and shoveled it into his mouth.

"You fucking son of bitch. You bastard have absolutely no manners. Do you think you're good enough? You think I really want to talk to you? Fuck yes! I desperately want to talk to you but I just want to talk about your responsibility! Not about your fucking manners. Annoying bastard!"

He angrily stormed out the words towards the freezer before stuffing another one into his mouth before discarding the spoon in the sink and putting the ice cream back into the freezer.

Shortly after, the doorbell rang throughout the shop and Hoseok quickly rushed to the back in a state of concern, searching for Jimin.

"Yah brat, what the heck is wrong with you?"

"What?!" Jimin responded angrily, causing Hoseok to startle.

"Why are you suddenly furious at me?" Hoseok approached and gave the boy a firm smack on the back of his head. "Manners, huh? Manners!"

"Yes! That's what I said! He has no manners at all!" Jimin grumbled with frustration, his eyebrows furrowed while his hand pressed against the throbbing pain in his head.

"Huh? Who?" Hoseok asked, his confusion evident.

"Justin. Jiwon's father."

Hoseok's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What happened?"

"I reached out to him earlier to apologize for not returning his call yesterday. But you know what? He abruptly ended the phone after telling me to quit spewing crap and I wasn't even done talking yet. What a fucking bastard!"

"Wait, wait. What exactly do you mean by "yesterday"?

"He called me yesterday in response to my message."

"Wow, so how are things going?"

"Hyung, I think I already told you what happened."

"Oh right. I forgot."

"He's annoying as fuck. Augh!" Jimin let out a frustrated groan, his voice carrying a touch of irritation.

His feelings towards Jungkook began to turn into hatred. But, he was still determined and would never ever quit from trying, without a doubt.