5

CHAPTER FIVE ╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Little Cat Already Has Its Owner⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER FIVE
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋLittle Cat Already Has Its Ownerˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

     Jungkook had arrived at the Four Seasons 5-Star Hotel in Tokyo, where he planned to stay until his program was completed.

He settled all of his bodyguards' and staff's expenses, and he treated them so kindly that they were confused and felt he was kind of strange on that day.

He always had a frown on his face and became super grumpy whenever his schedule was packed with work, but this new schedule seemed to bring a smile to his face.

Taehyung was also thrown into a state of confusion, feeling as if Jungkook was a different person at the moment.

Jungkook stepped into his luxurious room, with his best friend close behind, ready to share the space. Taehyung was grappling with Jungkook's belongings, including bags, paperwork, and a large black suitcase, attempting to carry them all to a spot in the corner of the room.

But, he found himself having to relocate all of them once again because of his demanding best friend's request to have them placed near the window.

"Tae, I'm hungry. Do you want to eat something?"

"Let's just call for service and place an order. I don't have the energy left to walk."

Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and let out a weary sigh, "What's been weighing you down? You didn't do anything today."

"Jungkook, I really need some rest. This is my only chance for me to rest before you dragged me to sit in front of you, holding a pen and working without stopping for over 10 hours straight, you workaholic bastard."

Jungkook tossed his shirt directly at Taehyung's face, giving the boy a glare and a mischievous grin. "Fine, call them and have the food ordered for me. I'm going to wash up."

"What do you want?"

"Anything."

"Don't give me that. You're picky about what you eat. Order something, please."

"I'm good today. Just order me anything." Jungkook's voice took on a low and annoyed tone, while his face remained serious.

Taehyung gave a swift nod before secretly rolling his eyes. "Fine, fine"

Once Jungkook finished his shower, he stepped out of the bathroom with damp hair and a towel wrapped around his waist while failing to conceal a happy smile on his face.

There was a reason for it. He couldn't get Jimin out of his mind the entire day. The blonde's adorable smile and peaceful sleeping face would appear in his thoughts, leaving him with a sense of emptiness and longing for the boy.

Taehyung expertly arranged the plate of their food on the circular table in the middle of the room and took a seat on the chair.

He saw that Jungkook had already finished showering and he eyed the smiling man with a sense of bewilderment.

Jungkook was blow-drying his hair with a blush smile on his face. He was chuckling for no apparent reason, standing in front of his open suitcase which made Taehyung couldn't help but feel a twinge of concern.