26

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯-ˏˋ⋆A Sulking Bunny⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋA Sulking Bunnyˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

    Jungkook strolled towards his room silently, his insider was battling with thoughts as he felt layers of unsettling emotion while cradling Jiwon tenderly in his arms.

The child's gaze remained fixed on him, hesitant to say anything since he knew his father was quite unhappy at the moment.

But he was not fond of Jungkook's expression as a scowl spread over his lips. It caused his lips to form a frown as well and he felt a sense of sadness.

Jimin always emphasized to him that maintaining a smile is important to be more pretty and handsome, and it not only enhances one's physical appearance but also fosters their inner strength.

Seeing that his father was upset made him furrow his brow and frown cutely. He then raised his two little hands to cup Jungkook's face, causing Jungkook to halt in his tracks as they made their way to the room.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked his son calmly.

"Is Daddy alright? Are you angry?"

Jungkook's frown immediately melted down as his face lit up with a gentle smile. He shifted his attention completely towards his son, responding with a nod and a slight pout. "Mommy was so mean towards Daddy."

Jiwon gasped, "So Daddy is feeling sad now?"

"Yeah."

"It's okay." Jiwon quickly moved to put his little arms around Jungkook's neck and embrace his dad affectionately. "Don't cry if Daddy feels down because Mommy said that boys should not cry over small things." The child's adorable mumbling elicited a gentle chuckle from Jungkook.

"But this is not a small thing. Daddy's love for Mommy runs deep, so much that it has become a weight on Daddy's heart. It has now become a big thing."

"Huh? Really? Then Daddy can cry. Jiwon won't tell Mommy about it."

"You've been taught so well, Jiwonie. Daddy is very proud of you."

Jiwon gently released the hug and planted a sweet kiss on the elder's cheeks, causing Jungkook's heart to dance with delight at the sheer adorableness of the moment. His love for his son has grown immensely.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby. Shall we freshen up with a shower? You look augh, so dirty!"

Jiwon's eyes widened in excitement at the mention of the word shower, and he eagerly nodded his head. "Cool! Let's go! Jiwon wants to take a shower!"

"Alright," Jungkook laughed. "Let's go."

Before Jungkook made his way to his room, he glanced back towards the kitchen, only to find his boyfriend was no longer in his sight. A frown creased his face, a hint of disappointment tugging at his thoughts.

He sighed, and his expression grew tense again at the thought.

He didn't look for me. Tch, sure, just fucking stick with that bastard. Augh, I hate you!