29

(⚠️‼️TW: This chapter contains sexual violence, and abuse, that some readers may find offensive. Please skip the FLASHBACK if you don't want to read it.)

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯-ˏˋ⋆A Traumatic Past That Still Haunts⋆ˊˎ- ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋA Traumatic Past That Still Hauntsˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

Jimin let out a groan and stretched his body out tightly since he had just woken up from a peaceful slumber. He gently rubbed his left eye with his hand and let out a slight yawn before letting out another set of groans. 

"Fuck." That was the first word that escaped his lips before letting out a weary sigh, reflecting his own exhaustion. 

He turned his head to the side, and that was when he became aware of the fact that he was the only one on the bed.

"Oh?" He quickly sat up on the bed, his eyebrows furrowed as he observed the room with an expression of utter confusion and pouting lips. "Where did he go?" 

With a swift motion, he turned towards the nightstand and quickly grabbed his phone to call his boyfriend.

"How brave of him to leave without even waking me up first?" He sulked as his face immediately clouded with irritation. 

He waited for the call to be connected, but unfortunately, it never came through.

"Huh?" He frowned. He tried calling his boyfriend once again, but it seemed that the call would never be answered. 

With a long sigh, he placed the phone back on the nightstand and quickly rose from the bed with a feeling of disappointment.

He stepped out of the room and was immediately greeted by his adorable son, who was already dressed neatly in his school uniform.

"Mommy!! Good morning!" The boy exclaimed happily when he saw Jimin and spread his little arms wide to ask Jimin to lift him, which the sleepy head did straight right away. 

"Morning baby. Who gets you ready for school?" He asked while caressing the boy's silky hair with his right hand.

"Vernon Hyung!" Jiwon responded shortly.

"Vernon?" Jimin glanced at the man standing before him, his expression a mix of confusion and curiosity. "Really?"

Vernon promptly bowed to Jimin and nodded, accompanied by a slight smile. "Yes, Young Master. He requested that I assist him in getting ready for school since he did not want to wake you up while you were asleep."

"Really?" Jimin asked about his son's behavior in a positive tone. "It's okay, sweetheart. You can just wake me up." 

Jiwon slightly shook his head. "Um Jiwon already went to Mommy and was going to wake you up, but Mommy seemed to be having a good dream. Jiwon's brain told Jiwon to just let Mommy sleep."