16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆Trapped by A Traumatic Past⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━
-ˏˋ⋆Trapped by A Traumatic Past⋆ˊˎ-

𓆩☠︎︎𓆪

7:30 PM

     "Mommy...Where do you want to go?" Jiwon asked with a pout, clutching his teddy bear tightly in his small embrace.

Jimin paused, glancing at his reflection in the mirror. He quickly fixed his hair and turned his attention to his son with a bright smile on his face.

"Mommy has some work to attend to. Can you behave well with Uncle Hobi?"

"But Mommy, it's not safe out there. The sun is already sleeping." Jiwon said, trying to persuade him not to leave.

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable son. "Jiwonnie, I'm going out with a friend."

"A friend?"

"Yes."

"A strong or weak friend?"

"A strong friend."

Jiwon's pouty lips eventually broke into a grin. "Okay, Mommy. Stay safe!"

"That's my boy. Fist bump!" Jimin held out his fist to his son, and then his big fist linked easily with his son's small fist.

"I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too."

Jimin rose to his feet and looked at his reflection in the mirror once again. He then realized he wasn't satisfied with his appearance and had a thought of changing his outfit. But, with time not being on his side, he chose to proceed with it since he had no other option.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

     "At what time will you be back?" Hoseok asked while having Jiwon in his arms.

Jimin stood by the front door, car keys in hand, his phone and wallet tightly gripped in the other. "I don't know yet."

"What do you mean you don't know yet? Are you planning on a second child?"

"Fuck, hyung." Jimin shot a piercing look at the elder, causing Hoseok to erupt into fits of laughter.

"Alright, fine. I'm just joking. Don't be too late. Jiwon might cry in the middle of the night."

"Don't worry. I promise I'll be back before 12."

"Okay. Just call me if something goes wrong."

"Sure. Bye, Jiwonnie!" Jimin casually made his way towards the car, saying goodbye to his son with a lighthearted wave and a blown kiss.

"Bye Mommy. Stay close with your strong friend!"

"Fuck. My son is cute." He quietly muttered to himself as he walked away.