21

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯ -ˏˋ⋆A Final Glimpse⋆ˊˎ-

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋ⋆A Final Glimpse⋆ˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

"What's going on? Jimin? Hey...are you okay?" He asked with concern as he started driving the car towards the company.

📞 : Jungkook... Can you please pick up Jiwon at 12? I am sorry, but I don't think I have the time to pick him up.

"Hold on, hold on. What's the matter? I know you're crying."

📞 : My mom—

"Okay, what's the matter with her?"

📞 : She is in the hospital.

Jungkook's expression grew tense. "How did you know?"

📞 : I received a message from my friend who's currently working at my parent's café.

"So, do you want to go?"

📞 : Yes...

"Baby, I don't think that's a good idea."

📞 : Jungkook, I know they hate me but she's my mother. I can't just slip it off.

Jungkook contemplated deeply, his mind consumed by conflicting thoughts. He was concerned about Jimin going there alone, fearing that Jimin's parents might push him away.

He tapped his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel and bit his lips in anxious. Glancing at his wristwatch, he noticed that he still had 50 minutes left before the meeting was scheduled to begin.

"Jimin?"

📞 : Yeah?

"I'll go with you okay? Wait for me."

📞 : What? No no, it's okay. The meeting—

Jungkook ended the call and casually tossed his phone onto the passenger seat. With a quick glance in the side mirror, he accelerated the car and headed straight to Hoseok's house.

"That fucking meeting can wait. I'll never let you endure and worry all by yourself from now on, Jimin."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Jimin didn't waste any time getting out of the car and dashed into the hospital as soon as Jungkook pulled up at the main entrance. Jungkook was unable to say anything since his boyfriend had already fled before he could stop it.

He hurriedly maneuvered the car, desperately searching for a parking spot. Once he found one, he swiftly turned off the engine and briskly made his way out straight to the entrance, eager to catch up with his boyfriend.

He entered the building and saw that Jimin's form was no longer there. He approached the hospital counter with a sense of urgency, unsure of the reason behind his growing unease.