31

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯-ˏˋ⋆A Family, Solace In The Depths of The Heart

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋA Family, Solace In The Depths of The Heart.ˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

"What's happening here?" Jungkook strode into the dining hall, his presence commanding attention. He made his way directly to the kitchen, clad in nothing but a towel around his waist.

Water droplets trickled down his skin, his damp hair evidence of a recent shower taken to alleviate his fever.

As soon as Jungkook showed up, the maids and the butler immediately snapped to attention and stood up straight, their previously relaxed demeanor dying in an instant.

Jimin noticed a shift in the atmosphere and quickly cleared his throat to ease the tension.

"Did you take a shower?" he asked, sounding a tad awkward, only receiving a small hum from his boyfriend.

Jungkook didn't even bother to glance at Jimin, clearly still harboring some resentment towards him. He reached into the fridge and grabbed a refreshing bottle of water.

With a swift motion, he tilted his head back and quenched his thirst with a satisfying gulp. He had a confident smirk on his face, fully aware of Jimin's gaze on him as he sipped his drink with a touch of sexiness.

Clearly, he intended to do so.

"Jungkook! I'd like to introduce you to some people!" Jimin passionately expressed his wish for everyone in the house to be embraced as a family, confident that Jungkook would wholeheartedly approve of it.

But little did he know the words that he was spewing out at that moment had caused all the maids and the butler to have their hearts plummet in horror, instilling fear in their hearts.

They urgently shook their heads at Jimin, begging him to reconsider his actions.

However, they were also unaware of Jimin's stubbornness. He did nothing more than smirk and then turned his gaze back to his partner, who was already staring at him with a set of sharp eyes.

"Who is it?" Jungkook replied curtly, displaying a lack of interest in finding out more.

"Right here." Jimin embraced Mrs. Kim warmly, flashing an innocent smile at Jungkook while using his adorable puppy eyes to put out any potential rage inside of his boyfriend.

Jungkook's eyebrows shot up before narrowing them as confusion sprayed over him. "What's with her?"

"She will be my mother starting from today." Jimin turned around and gestured for the two young maids to stand in front of Jungkook. "They will both be my younger sisters and Vernon will be my big brother."

The expression on Jungkook's face was completely blank as he stood there in silence. He couldn't comprehend whatever was swirling in Jimin's head at that moment. He placed the water bottle on the table and fixed Jimin with a somber gaze.

"You alright, my love?" He questioned, raising a single eyebrow.