27

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯-ˏˋ⋆A Hidden & Vulnerable Side⋆ˊˎ-

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯
-ˏˋA Hidden & Vulnerable Sideˊˎ-

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

Jimin was sulking on the bed, feeling spoiled by the way Jungkook had treated him earlier. He just wanted to apologize and make things right, but the man seemed unwilling to cooperate in doing so. He let out an exaggerated sigh and shifted to the other side, feeling ready to fall asleep. 

He closed his eyes for only 5 minutes before finally opening them due to a sudden uneasy feeling. He positioned his body flat on the bed, gazing silently at the ceiling. The only sound that accompanied him in the quiet room was his breath.

"Should I give it another shot?" he pondered, his face clouded with worry. 

He gradually sat up on the bed and gazed up at the large clock hanging on the wall. It was already 11:32 PM and Jungkook should have gone to bed because he would be starting his work again tomorrow. 

Experiencing a sense of responsibility as a boyfriend, he rose from the bed and promptly left the room, heading straight to the spot where he and Jungkook had a small argument. 

As he stepped outside the mansion, a cool breeze welcomed him, gently caressing his face and causing a slight tremble in his body. He scanned the area, searching for his boyfriend, but all he could see was Vernon. 

"Vernon!" He called out loudly, immediately capturing the guy's attention. In a rush, he hurriedly made his way towards the place.

"Yes, Young Master?"

"Uh, don't call me that. Just Jimin. I'm fine with it."

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. What can I help you?"

"Well...Where's Jungkook?"

Vernon's expression momentarily grew serious as Jimin gazed at him, patiently awaiting his response. Vernon abruptly bowed to him and offered an apology, but he didn't immediately accept it.

"I'm sorry, but Young Master requested to be alone." 

"It's okay if it's me. Come on."

"I—"

"I will not tolerate any more excuses. Vernon, I'm his boyfriend. Balls up, I won't let him be angry at you. Trust me." 

Vernon gulped and sighed, unsure of which option was the best course of action. Throughout his entire career working with Jungkook, he had never violated any orders from his Young Master.

However, now that Jimin, his Young Master's boyfriend, was requesting him to break these orders, he found himself at a crossroads.

"P-Promise?" Vernon asked Jimin with a hint of worry but Jimin simply assured him with a nod.

"I promise."

Vernon nodded and guided Jimin toward the pool behind the mansion. Jimin promptly expressed his gratitude to the man and proceeded to jog towards the pool that Vernon had mentioned. 

The moment he arrived at the pool, his heart shattered into pieces and his lips turned pale in a state of shock.

"J-Jungkook..." 

He found that his lover was crying, breaking down into tears, sobbing uncontrollably in the distant corner of the large pool. Jungkook seemed visibly broken and worn out, causing his eyes to well up with tears in a matter of seconds. 

Without waiting any longer, he quickly removed all of his clothes, leaving only his body in a boxer. With a gentle motion, he entered the warm water, his gaze fixed on his boyfriend.