Chapter 79: M03 - Spell of The Unown

Author's... Trial?

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The gavel hammered the desk as a booming voice silenced everyone.

"ORDER IN THE COURT!"
"The defendant shall enter."

Baleygr-07: "...Wtf?"

"The defendant is hereby accused of... Procrastination, two accounts of monthly laziness and the worst crime of all: STORY ABANDONMENT!"

'OOOIIIIIIII! THIS IS MY STORY THOUGH?!'

"The plaintiff are the poor readers who have been waiting for Fated's continuation for 2 months now..."

"You sound biased here, judge?! What happened to judicial independence?!"

"ORDER!"

BAM! BAM!

"The plaintiff's attorney may begin."

A familiar honey blonde stood up.

"Thank you, judge," Serena bowed, wearing an office lady outfit.

'Et tu, Serena?! The characters are turning against me?!'

"Monsieur Author, do you know of the crimes you are accused of?" she asked.

"Everything that the judge just listed, right?"

"Yes, all of them... with one extra cardinal sin."

"...WHERE'S ASH?!"

The honey blonde grabbed the author's collar, shaking him uncontrollably.

"I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT REUNION, YOU DAMN WRITER! THE HELL ARE YOU PROCRASTINATING FOR, YOU SHITTY AUTHOR?!"

"Ayo, can I say my shit?!"

...

"As you can see, judge. This connard is unapologetic and without a defense lawyer. I suggest we give him the Pikachu chair," Serena deadpanned.

"Without a defense lawyer, Baleygr-07 is hereby sentenced to-"

HOLD IT!

"With this treasure I summon!"
"Six-Partied Pokémon Trainer Tonelico Red Heroic Ace Attorney Ash Ketchum!"

"That's against the rules!"

"Screw the rules, I'm the author here!"

I'm doing my defense in the Notes!

.

Author's Notes (For real real)

Phew! No idea what the hell happened there but!
Hey y'all! Nice to see you guys again!

Now, let's go through what happened in these 2 months:

First off, usually for movie chapters, all I needed to was to follow the original movie's script and add a bit of Fated.
Bing bang boom, you got a Fated's Movie chapter.

But for M03, it became astronomically worse since the beginning, middle and end are every different from the OG M03.
So, I had to literally write a whole movie script from scratch while loosely following the OG and even then, there was barely any resemblance.

Random dude: Okay, but why 2 months?

I'm glad you asked, random dude!

Long story short, Microsoft Word expired on my ass.
For 3 years now, I've been grinding this story on Word so imagine my shock when it expired.