23

"That meeting could have been in an email!" Kara groaned as they walked out of the conference room after everyone left. "I'm sorry darling, but it had to be addressed. Are we still on for lunch?" Lena asked as she walked towards Kara. "Here? Or there?" Kara asked as she wrapped her arms around Lena's waist. "My office. There's something I need to discuss with you in private, without prying ears listening." Lena said. "Ohhh? What would that be Miss Luthor?" Kara asked teasingly. "I'll tell you later darling. Now I have to get back to L Corp for a few more meetings there, but I'll be done around twelve, so we'll have an hour or so before I continue reading emails." Lena replied as they walked back to Kara's office. "I'll see you at twelve sweetheart." Kara whispered before pulling Lena in for a kiss. "I look forward to it darling." Lena replied softly as they pulled apart. Kara watched as Lena sashayed down the hall swinging her hips. "Rao! That woman is gonna be the death of me!" Kara mumbled to herself before she continued her work.

Lucy watched as Lena leave the building from her little office in the security department. "Fucking bitch! She doesn't deserve Kara! I do! Me! But noooo! Kara chose Lena! Lena FUCKING Luthor over me! It's my sister who's dating Superman! I should be with supergirl!" Lucy yelled at the small television screen. The room itself was sound proof so no one could hear anything she was saying, or in this case yelling. Shaking her head she proceeded to calm her self down and continued her work.

Back in L Corp Lena was screaming internally as she stared down a room full of people who thought she didn't know how to run a Fortune 500 company. 'Old fucking farts!' Lena scoffed inside her mind. "If that's all this meetings gonna be about how you don't think I can run my company..then I guess it's time to get rid of everyone on the board!" Lena exclaimed. "I see my point is clear then! Now let's get back to the task at hand! We need to increase our budget for the laboratory workers! We are on the cusp of a breakthrough! So sight the damn paperwork and get it passed! Or pack up your offices and retire to MIAMI! Your choice!" Lena shouted.

When Lena returned to her office she sank into her chair and put her head in her hands with a loud sigh. The only good thing about today is that she intimated Lucy Lane, saw her girlfriend in her office, and made lunch plans with said girlfriend which would be happening in a few short minutes. Looking up she saw Kara walking through the door with a pizza box in one hand and two milkshakes in the other hand. "Hey darling!" Lena exclaimed happily as she took the box from her and put it on the coffee table. "Lee? You ok? Rough meeting?" Kara asked as she quickly sat the drinks down and hugged the woman. "Just some miserable old men who don't think I can run L Corp properly. So I threatened their jobs." Lena replied. "Why miss Luthor...are you gonna threaten my employment too if I do something bad? Or do you have another punishment in mind?" Kara asked teasingly. "Ohhh Miss Danvers...I have a different punishment in mind for you!" Lena replied as she smirked at the blonde.