48

The couple walked around the shop grabbing different things for their two week honeymoon. The women were so busy with shopping that they don't notice the woman watching them from a nearby aisle. The older woman couldn't believe her eyes. It was like looking into in a mirror. 'She looks so much like Elizabeth when she was her age.' The woman thought to herself as she slowly moved back into the aisle so as to not be seen.

"Kara let's get some of these too." Lena says pointing to the lamb chops in the meat department. "Sounds good to me Lee, we can have them with these." Kara replied holding some type of vegetable. Lena looked at what Kara held in her hands. "Olercea? You want actual vegetables?" Lena asked surprised. "I eat them sometimes...and besides it'll look natural...you know." Kara replied in a hushed tone. "Oh yes love let's get them too." Lena replied.

A few minutes later they are standing in the cue paying for their groceries. Kara puts them all into some reusable bags she brought with her. "That was fun. Let's go get some lunch shall we?" Lean suggested. "Sounds good to me. Where would you like to go?" Kara asked. "There's a little restaurant over there. We can try that out." Lena says pointing to the small hole in the wall place. "Works for me." Kara replied with a smile.

The couple enter the restaurant and take a booth in the middle of it as they wait for a waitress. "What can I get ya ladies?" The woman asked. "I'll take the beef and Guinness pie." Kara replied. "And I'll have the coddle." Lena replied. "And to drink?" The woman asked. "Two Guinness." Lena replied. A few minutes go by and the couple are in deep conversation about what to do for the rest of the day. "What about some shopping?" Kara suggested. "Hmm that sounds good. Maybe we'll run into someone who knows something about that thing." Lena replied just as the waitress comes back with their drinks.

"Yea...speaking of..did you notice that woman watching us in the grocery store?" Kara whispered. "No...what did she look like?" Lena asked. "Well..an older version of you...she kept disappearing when I turned my head but I could hear her heartbeat as she got close." Kara replied. "Maybe we'll see her again." Lena replied. "I'd like that. Maybe she knows something about that thing." Kara replied as their food arrived.